Inviting, single level, four bedroom, dual occupancy residence amidst stunning gardens, close to parkland, local shops and the City!
Situated in a peaceful loop street in this historic suburb, close to the City, this north facing, single level, dual occupancy home was built in 2001 and is situated just steps from parkland. Set amidst richly planted gardens vibrant with spring colour, it has elegant, understated appeal.
A broad, paved sitting area at the front of the home is a wonderful place to relax, enjoying a private outlook over the gardens to parkland opposite. A magnificent deciduous tree provides shade, while the sitting area offers a blissfully warm spot in winter.
From the entry in this beautifully presented home, double folding doors open to the spacious formal lounge and dining room, which benefits from the perfect north aspect, inviting sunlight to pour in over the cooler months.
Formal living flows through to the kitchen and family room which overlook the substantial pergola covered deck and gardens. The generous kitchen features a huge area of benchtop with breakfast bar, quality appliances and gas cooktop. From the family room a wall of sliding glass doors opens onto an expansive covered deck.
Situated at the front of the home, the peaceful master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and an updated ensuite. Maximising the north aspect, the full length windows allow the room to be bathed in winter sunlight, framing the private outlook and bringing the gardens in.
Second and third bedrooms, each fitted with built-in robes and a ceiling fan, are adjacent to the main bathroom, and there is a fourth bedroom or study with a built-in wardrobe.
The stylish new bathroom features a free-standing bath and shower, and is finished with full height tiling.
Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure seasonal comfort, whilst the solar panels reduces the cost of electricity.
Framed by crepe myrtle trees, the rear deck offers a private setting in which to relax and entertain, enjoying the picturesque gardens, planted with a variety of azaleas, camellias, rhododendron, gardenia, hydrangea and hellebores, which promise colourful highlights through the seasons and the soft green foliage of a mature Japanese maple sheltering the deck turns a brilliant shade in autumn.
The easily maintained garden is irrigated by the automatic Hunter system.
Appealing streetscapes in this character filled suburb are one of the pleasures of living here. It is just a short walk to Ainslie shops, bus stop, and North Ainslie primary. Other well regarded schools are close by, as well as all the major facilities of the Dickson precinct, including shops and the swimming pool. Nature walks on Mt. Ainslie are just a stroll away and the Central Business District is within easy reach.
– Single level, north facing, dual occupancy home, built in 2001, in a central location close to City
– Situated in a peaceful loop street, with a scenic outlook towards parkland opposite
– Beautifully planted gardens, irrigated by a dripper system, add to the great street appeal
– North facing, open plan lounge/dining is bathed in winter sunlight and enjoys private outlook
– Large kitchen and family room open onto expansive, covered entertaining deck and gardens
– Kitchen features a vast benchtop with breakfast bar, Miele oven, a gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
– Segregated master bedroom has north aspect and garden views, walk-in robe and updated ensuite
– Second, third and fourth bedrooms all offer built-in robes with fans in master, second and third
– New main bathroom offers a free-standing bath, shower and is finished with full height tiling
– Rinnai instantaneous hot water
– Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
– PV array of 8 solar panels
– Covered entertaining deck is fitted with blinds and sheltered by gardens
– North facing, paved sitting area at front of home takes in the restful views
– Paved and sunny rear courtyard with garden shed and space for growing veggies
– Internal access to double garage, equipped with auto doors
– Short walk to Ainslie shops, North Ainslie primary and public transport
– Within easy reach of many other well regarded schools
– Walk to restaurants, cafes, shops, library, professional suites and swimming pool at Dickson
– Short stroll to nature trails on Mt. Ainslie
– Within easy reach of the Central Business District
UV: $434.14 (approx)
Rates: $ 3,562.03 (approx)