Looking For A Home With A Granny Flat!?
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is excited to present to market 87 Fincham Crescent Wanniassa.
This original three bedroom home offers outstanding potential for one lucky buyer to move into an exceptional and central location with a solid foundation to renovate and create their dream home adding their own personal touches to enjoy for years to come.
This solid and well laid out three bedroom home offers a fantastic floorplan with plenty of space for family to entertain. The home boasts stunning views looking towards the Brindabella Mountains with a spacious enclosed backyard for the kids to play.
The practical floorplan features the generous light filled living room along with separate formal dining and access through to the well-appointed expansive kitchen which looks out onto the backyard with views to the Mountains and offers plenty of bench and storage space.
One of the best additional features of the home is the completely self-contained granny flat downstairs with a kitchenette, bathroom, and storage room with plenty of space for a large bed, dining table and a lounge to entertain.
87 Fincham Crescent is perfect for anyone looking for LOCATION! The home is only minutes’ walk to Wanniassa Primary School, Wanniassa Senior School, Saint Anthony Primary School and a very short commute to Wanniassa Shops, Erindale Shopping Centre and South.Point Shopping Centre.
Key Features :
– An exceptional entry level opportunity in sought after Wanniassa
– Offering a spacious 742 m2 block in an excellent elevated position
– Three large bedrooms – Master bedroom with wall to wall built in robe
– Spacious open plan lounge room
– Separate formal dining with views to the Brindabella Mountains
– Sun filled kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
– Separate self-contained granny flat downstairs with kitchenette, bathroom, storage room and more than enough space for a large bed, lounge and dining table
– Split system air conditioning for your luxury
– Noticeably large backyard – great for the growing family
– Large double garage
– Heaps of off-street parking space for cars, boats, campervans and trailers
– Situated in within walking distance to Wanniassa Primary School, Wanniassa Senior School, Saint Anthony Primary School and a very short commute to Wanniassa Shops, Erindale Shopping Centre and South.Point Shopping Centre.
– Block size : 742 m2
– Upper Floor : 126.00 m2
– Granny Flat : 50 m2
Attention First home buyers!
This is your chance to take advantage of the new first home buyer scheme as described below by the mortgage and finance association of Australia:
The ACT Government is removing stamp duty for eligible first home buyers in the ACT.
From 1 July 2019, Canberrans will not pay any stamp duty on their ‘first’ home if:
• The total gross income of all home buyers and their domestic partners (if any) for the previous financial year is below $160,000.
• No buyer of the home has owned any other property in the last two years.
• At least one owner lives in the home continuously for at least one year, starting within 12 months of settlement or completion of construction.
Under the new scheme, the same support is available for both newly built and existing homes, and there is no cap on the property value.
The new scheme will replace the current First Home Owner (FHO) Grant program from 1 July 2019.