Top Floor Apartment with Views to Black Mountain Tower
Combining space, style and fabulous views in one perfect package this light-filled one bedroom apartment is worthy of your attention. Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or downsizer this delightful apartment could be the property you are searching for.
Situated on the top floor with spectacular uninterrupted views to Black Mountain Tower accommodation includes a spacious living and dining area flowing to a fabulous large balcony, the perfect spot for alfresco dining, and plenty of room to accommodate a barbecue.
The stylish kitchen includes abundant cupboard space, stone benches and good quality appliances. The spacious bedroom includes a full wall of built-in cupboards and enjoys a sunny aspect. Adjacent to the bedroom bifold doors open to a great study area, you could even fit in a sofa bed for guests. The huge bathroom includes an enormous shower recess and European laundry.
Downstairs the secure carpark is perfectly positioned beside the elevator with a large designated storeroom beside the car space.
The complex includes a number of barbecue areas, an outdoor gym space for exercise and swimming pool (currently under restoration) and the surrounding gardens were designed by Jamie Durie. The apartment building is close to Ruth Park including a fabulous children’s play area and you can enjoy leisurely walks around Holden’s Pond. Cooleman Court is in close proximity, offering a terrific range of shops and restaurants, and a new supermarket is opening soon very close to the complex.
Easy access onto the Tuggeranong Parkway takes you to Civic, Tuggeranong or Belconnen. A Rapid Bus Service is available directly from Cooleman Court into the city, a Park and Ride permit can be requested which provides free parking all day.
• Light-filled top floor one bedroom apartment
• Spectacular uninterrupted views to Black Mountain Tower
• Spacious living and dining area flowing to a huge balcony, the perfect spot for alfresco dining
• Stylish kitchen with abundant cupboard space, stone benches, AEG four burner electric hot plates, AEG electric oven and AEG dishwasher
• Bifold doors open to great study area
• Bedroom with sunny aspect and full wall of built-in cupboards
• Expansive bathroom with huge shower recess and European laundry with Simpson dryer and laundry sink
• Reverse cycle air conditioner in living area, R4.5 batts in the ceiling
• Smart grey carpet in the bedroom and living area, grey tiles in the kitchen and bathroom
• Perfectly positioned carpark close to the elevator with spacious storeroom beside the carpark
• CCTV in main entrance and basement
• Complex includes outdoor gym space, barbecue areas and swimming pool (currently under restoration)
Body Corporate Fees: $3,918.40 per annum
Rates: $1,514.12 per annum