Executive Townhouse in Peaceful Inner North Location
With the Special Levy being paid by the sellers, buyers are free to enjoy this perfectly positioned executive townhouse without the burden and concern a Special Levy always brings. Situated at the end of the row and opposite a leafy private park, this spacious light and bright home offers a peaceful, idyllic lifestyle.
Set within the “Solstice’ community just a stroll away from the walking, riding and mountain bike trails of Mount Majura nature reserve, the three bedroom ensuite home is ideally located opposite a private leafy park. Immaculately presented with new flooring and freshly painted throughout, the modern residence is awash with natural light over both levels and offers easy care, indoor/outdoor living with minimal maintenance.
Appealing from the outset, expansive living areas flow throughout the ground floor offering a flexible choice of family, living and dining areas. Pivotal to the living areas, a large kitchen with abundant storage, quality appliances and expansive stone benchtops extending to a breakfast bar is a central gathering space. Overlooking the spacious family room, this area connects seamlessly with the formal living area and outside to the private courtyard with built-in barbeque and kitchenette.
A feature timber staircase leads to the upper level where spacious light-filled bedrooms are carpeted and have views over the area, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom suite is a parents’ haven, easily accommodating a king-sized bed and having the luxury of a private balcony, a walk-through wardrobe and a generously sized ensuite with large vanity, walk-in shower and double sinks. A built-in study nook and main bathroom complete the upstairs picture.
Additional benefits include a downstairs powder room, ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling, rear courtyard, and a large double garage with auto opening door. The private courtyard with outdoor kitchen that includes a built-in barbecue, sink with hot and cold water and a storage cupboard provides an ideal outdoor entertaining and play space for the family. The adjacent park is the perfect spill over place for more entertaining, picnics and play space for children.
Ideally positioned within easy walking distance to Majura Primary School, day care and pre-school facilities and Watson shopping centre, the Australian Catholic University, the Saturday morning treat of the Farmers’ Market at EPIC and public transport including light rail are all close by. Dickson College and shopping precinct, the City Centre, sports fields, universities and main transport routes are easily accessed from this highly sought after Inner North suburb.
Offering easy living in a low maintenance, quality home a superb location. Ideal for young executives, investors, families and lock up and leave down-sizers alike. Don’t miss this!
– Special Levy being paid upfront by the Sellers
– Light-filled three bedroom, ensuite townhouse
– Quality home offering executive living
– Located in a peaceful position at the end of a row, adjacent to parkland
– Filled with abundant natural light
– Easy care, low maintenance, private and secure
– Quiet central location and friendly neighbourhood
– Ground floor with open plan living areas
– New carpet throughout downstairs living rooms
– Large modern kitchen with built-in pantry
– Dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven
– Stone benchtops, microwave space
– Downstairs powder room
– Laundry with tumble dryer
– Timber staircase to upstairs bedrooms
– Built-in study nook on the upper level
– Generously sized bedrooms
– All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with balcony and ensuite
– Main bathroom with large walk-in shower
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Partially covered outdoor entertaining area
– Outdoor kitchenette with built-in BBQ, sink, hot and cold water
– Large double garage with auto opening door
– Continuous gas hot water
– NBN Fibre to the premises
– Set in a quiet complex with well-maintained gardens, leafy surrounds
– Lovely views to Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie
– Short walk to Justice Robert Hope Park, pond and dog walking area
– EPIC’S Farmers’ Market a short walk away
– Close to all ages and stages of schools and ACU
– Watson shops and ‘The Knox Made in Watson’ café within walking distance
– Public transport just outside the Solstice complex.
– Light Rail, Dickson shopping and entertainment precinct close by
– Short drive to the City Centre
– Easy access to Federal Highway
– Built: 2006-2008
-Total Living: 154sqm
-Total Courtyards: 42sqm
Units Plan: 2849
Rates: $1,895.29 pa
Strata Fees: $1,590.28 pq
Rental Appraisal: $700-$740 pw
All amounts, values and measurements are approximate and not to be relied upon. Buyers to make their own enquiries.