The one you have been waiting for
Set in a spectacular position in one of Curtin’s most sought-after streets, this extended family home has been completely transformed, and sits on a lush 1059m2 parcel of land.
A considered design and sympathetic extension have made this a home that will appeal to families of all sizes, and those that appreciate a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow. At the heart of the home, the light-filled open-plan living area with a raked ceiling and Sydney Blue Gum timber flooring connects seamlessly with the large renovated kitchen, which creates an inviting and easy space for everyday family life and for entertaining guests. The lounge/rumpus room offers a separate space from the family and dining area, with three of the bedrooms off this room.
The segregated, sunken main bedroom presents as a wonderful parents retreat with a generous walk-in wardrobe, renovated ensuite, new carpet and access to the backyard.
Externally the home is surrounded by established and beautiful gardens, which can be enjoyed from the covered entertaining deck and fire pit area. The expansive yard space provides plenty of room for active kids and four legged friends, and there is ample space to add a swimming pool if that’s on your wish list.
Perfectly positioned in close proximity to the North Curtin Playing Fields, walking trails, the Curtin Shops and arterial roads, this amazing home will be everyone’s favourite.
– Quiet street, close to reserve
– Sandstone wall and pavers at the front
– Renovated and extended family home
– North facing, open-plan family and dining area with raked ceiling
– Renovated kitchen with Bosch appliances
– Large island bench with breakfast bar
– Good storage space
– Separate lounge/rumpus room
– Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Segregated main bedroom with ensuite and new carpet
– Renovated bathroom and ensuite
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Sydney Blue Gum timber flooring
– Double glazed windows and doors in the extension
– Covered entertaining deck
– Additional deck leading to the firepit area
– Fire pit area
– Huge backyard with established gardens and plenty of grassed space
– 1000 litre water tank
– Three carport spaces (automatic roller door on the double carport)
– Rental appraisal of $1,100 to $1,200 per week
Land Size: 1059m2
Living Size: 213m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $5,036 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $748,000 (approx.)