MAKE A MOVE TO MEARES
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties is excited to present to the market 8 Meares Place, Wanniassa. Situated on a generous block of 778m2 and at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this fantastic three-bedroom home is the perfect place to call your own.
Complete with two separate and spacious living areas, this home offers a combination of space and comfort with scope for further renovation and extension in the future. The kitchen has been tastefully renovated in modern tones with a large pantry, dishwasher and lovely garden outlook.
All three bedrooms are generous in size with and walk in robe to the main bedroom and built in robes to the secondary bedrooms. The two-way family bathroom services the home with a separate bath, large shower alcove and two toilets including the separate w/c for the convenience of guests.
Externally the gardens are to be admired. Landscaped, low maintenance and secured by colourbond fencing, the rear garden is the perfect space for children and pets to play. There is a covered paved area for hosting family and friends and a shed for the home handyman tools. Car accommodation is provided by the double carport and additional off street parking options.
Set in the well-established suburb of Wanniassa and with ease of access to both Sulwood Drive and Athllon Drive your commute to the Tuggeranong Town Center, Woden and the City will be convenient from home. Inspection is highly encouraged for investors, live in owners and first home buyers alike, please call Kelsey on 0414 422 824 to register your interest today.
3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 2 Carport
– Spacious L-shaped lounge dining filled with natural light
– Expansive family room adjacent the kitchen with sliding door access to the rear garden
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, pantry and lovely garden outlook
– Two way family bathroom with separate bath and two toilets including the separate w/c
– Main bedroom with walk in robe
– Secondary bedrooms with built in robes
– Covered paved area to the rear perfect for hosting family and friends
– Low maintenance rear garden with space for children to play, a shed for storage and secured by colourbond fencing
– Car accommodation is provided by the double carport
– Positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac
Living size: 130m2
Block size: 778m2
EER: 4.5 Stars
Rates: $3,004 approx.
Land Tax: $5,033 approx.
UV (2022): $605,000
NBN Availability: NBN Fibre to the Noden (FTTN)
Wanniassa Hills Primary – 0.6km
Wanniassa School Senior Campus – 1.4km
Canberra Hospital – 4.7km
Erindale Shopping Centre – 1.9km