Impressive home with endless space for everyone, in quiet location near Dickson and Lyneham hubs!
Situated in a quiet loop street which rises to Lyneham Ridge reserve, this substantial home offers extraordinary space throughout, in the separate living areas, front and rear terraces, four oversized bedrooms, lower level rumpus and study rooms, double garage and a huge under house area for workshop, wine making and storage!
Outstanding street appeal is complemented by lush green lawn, shaded by a magnificent chestnut tree.
Every area of the well presented home is generously proportioned, beginning with the broad front terrace which opens via impressive double doors, into the wide and welcoming entry foyer and leads to the formal lounge, which offers elevated easterly views towards Mt. Ainslie.
Overlooking the spacious casual living area, the kitchen showcases stone benchtops and quality appliances including a gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and fabulous treetop views to Mt. Ainslie and Mt. Majura.
From the dining area a sliding door opens onto the north facing rear entertaining terrace, which maximises views of the region, and has been enclosed to create a wonderful sunroom.
The family room is the hub of relaxed living, and the home is kept comfortable with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating, which has a new furnace.
All bedrooms are generously sized; the master with ensuite, while a huge fourth bedroom is situated adjacent to the casual living area. The main bathroom features a luxurious spa bath, shower and separate w/c.
The large laundry includes storage
There is convenient internal access, including a lift chair, to the double garage, fitted with auto roller doors.
On the lower level, there is access to two additional rooms. Both have flexible uses; one is perfect for the wine connoisseur as it already has a built-in bar, and the other perhaps a home office, or rumpus/teen retreat, with its own entry. Adjacent, there is an external powder room and large storeroom/workshop with a north window.
Massive, well laid out storage is available under the home, which could be also be used as a wine cellar and workshop space.
Deep green lawns at the front, and along the side and rear of the home are well irrigated with an automatic in-ground watering system, and there are four water tanks. Productive gardens feature a fabulous large area of veggie beds, full enclosed with netting and there is a bountiful fig and lemon trees.
It is a pleasant stroll to the local North Lyneham shops and bus stops, Next Gen sporting facilities and the Yowani golf course. Within easy proximity to all the restaurants and shops in the Lyneham and Dickson hubs, and many other Inner North attractions, such as Farmers’ markets!
– Substantial, solidly constructed home, designed on a generous scale throughout
– Spacious separate living areas, front and rear terraces, large bedrooms, downstairs two additional rooms, double garage and massive under house storage and workshop areas
– Situated in quiet loop street leading up to Lyneham Ridge reserve
– Impressive street appeal, complemented by lush green lawn shaded by a magnificent chestnut tree
– Broad front terrace leads to impressive entry
– Formal lounge offers easterly outlook to Mt. Ainslie
– Generous casual living includes quality kitchen, dining and family room
– Kitchen showcases stone benchtop with breakfast bar, LaGermania gas cooktop and oven, Westinghouse dishwasher, pantry and stunning easterly view to Mt. Ainslie and Mt. Majura
– Dining area opens onto north facing rear entertaining terrace, enclosed to create a fantastic sunroom
– Generous bedrooms, master with ensuite, and huge fourth bedroom off casual living area
– Main bathroom features a spa bath, shower and separate w/c
– Large laundry includes storage
– Gas storage hot water system
– Internal access to garage is fitted with a lift chair
– Auto roller doors to double garage
– Lower level offers two rooms for flexible uses: built in bar for wine tasting sessions, home office / study or teen retreat / rumpus, with own access
– An external powder room adjacent in the workshop
– Access from garage to a massive, well laid out, under house storage area/wine cellar/workshop
– Productive rear garden features a large area of veggie patch fully enclosed with netting
– Mature fig and lemon trees and a lemon myrtle shrub
– Well maintained lawns, with auto inground watering system in front, along side and in rear garden
– Four water tanks and a satellite dish
– External shutters to most windows and to the enclosed terrace at the rear
– Peaceful loop street, a short stroll to North Lyneham shops and bus stops
– Short walk to Next Gen sporting facilities and Yowani golf course
– Short drive to Lyneham and Dickson cafes, restaurants, shops and Farmers’ markets
UV: $ 1,050,000 (approximately)
Rates: $ 4,857 (approximately)