A home and location ideal for families
Designed for easy and comfortable living, this modern single-level home in one of Gungahlin’s most sought-after suburbs, is ideal in both size and location for a growing family.
An attractive front ticks the street appeal box at first sight, and belies the size of the four-bedroom home which extends on a very family-friendly layout towards the rear of the block. On entering, the spacious lounge room is on the right and the segregated main bedroom is on the left with a generous walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite.
The heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen/dining/family space, which seamlessly connects with the covered alfresco area at the rear. The kitchen features and neutral, modern colour scheme and is well appointed with stone bench tops and island, a gas stove and huge pantry. At the rear of the home are three additional generously sized bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes), modern family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet, the laundry and a huge walk-in linen cupboard. Interior year-round comfort is provided by reverse-cycle heating and cooling, sheer roller blinds and block out roman blinds.
The living zone flows out to the alfresco area and the very neat, low-maintenance and secure rear yard with lawn space bordered by established plants. Perfectly located for growing children, the home is just metres away from the Burgmann Anglican School, a stroll away from the popular Forde shops and local parks, and the exciting outdoor adventure options on offer at Mulligans Flat which surrounds this sought-after city-edge Canberra suburb.
– Four-bedroom single-level modern family home
– Metres away from Burgmann Anglican School
– Walking distance to the shops, parks and nature trails
– Segregated lounge, open-plan kitchen/dining/living zone
– Segregated main bedroom with modern ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Large walk-in linen
– New carpet and paint throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Attractive easy-care landscaping and secure yard
– Covered alfresco area
– Huge double auto garage with internal access
– Rental Appraisal of $725 to $775 per week
Land Size: 557m2
Living Size: 189m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,007 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $618,000 (approx.)