Ideal investment opportunity, strong gross yield of 6.19% in a superb location!
Here we offer you the perfect ‘set and forget’ investment! With a fixed term lease until March 2019, the fully furnished, ground floor apartment is bringing in an incredible $530.00 per week, providing a gross yield of 6.19%. What a great area in Canberra to secure such a dream opportunity!
A short stroll to the Central Business District, with all its offices, shops, restaurants and services, yet only moments to the city swimming pool where both indoor and outdoor swimming are offered, and across the footbridge to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin. Ease of access to the Australian National University and various Defence buildings, the proximity to everywhere from the ‘Forum’ is unbeatable.
This unique apartment offers a New York inspired lifestyle, where the double story windows and cedar double doors open to the outside terrace to enjoy a beautiful leafy outlook. Boasting open-plan living on the lower level, the timeless granite kitchen will delight and lies adjacent to the built-in study nook, storage and powder room.
Delightful in every sense, the thoughtfully designed apartment benefits from an abundance of natural light flowing inside. The offering continues to the loft, where the generous bedroom, main bathroom and laundry are located.
The single car accommodation and lock up storage unit are downstairs. Now is the time to make a move to secure such a special and unique offering!
Please note that this property can only be sold as a current investment, and is not available to move into until at least after the lease is completed in 2019.
– Leased on a fixed term until March 2019 for $530.00 per week
– Brilliant location
– Across the road from the city swimming pool
– Moments to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin
– Short stroll to the Central Business District
– Open-plan, with floor to ceiling windows
– Loft bedroom and bathroom
– Vast roof top entertainment terrace and barbeque’s for the enjoyment of Residents
– 360 degree views from this vantage point – imagine watching Sky Fire from here!
– Gymnasium provided, with shower and change area
– Single car space & lock up storage in basement
– Potential for flexibility of other uses in the long term – refer to the Contract
Land Rates: $281.00 per quarter (approx.)
Land Tax: $350.00 per quarter (approx.)
Body corporate: $993.48 per quarter (approx.)
Water and Sewerage: $160.98 per quarter (approx.)