A cut above
Perfectly positioned in the tightly held “Wassabi” development, this well maintained, free standing, three bedroom home is part of an exclusive complex of just 8 homes and offers peace, privacy and tranquility. This is an amazing opportunity to secure a rare find.
The floor plan boasts approx. 139 m2 of living, including two light filled living areas ensuring there is plenty of space for the whole family. The well-appointed kitchen offers a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage space – everything you need to entertain or feed the family. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk-in robe and ensuite whilst the additional two bedrooms, both equipped with built-in robes, are serviced by the main bathroom.
Outside, the spacious entertaining area enjoys an outlook to the Dunlop Grassland Reserve and is set on the fully fenced 419m2 block. It is the perfect setting for hosting family and friends in a safe and secure environment for your kids and fur babies.
Additional features include ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, a laundry room with external access, continuous gas hot water and a double garage with remote control roller door, internal access and back yard access.
Zoned to the popular Fraser Primary School, within close proximity to local shops, playgrounds and public transport whilst also boasting an easy commute to Charnwood shops and Belconnen town centre the location is second to none. Inspect this week or risk missing out.
– Free standing, single level home
– View to reserve
– Light filled living areas
– Open plan kitchen and family
– Kitchen complete with stone bench tops,
– Island bench, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
– Well-appointed main bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Large laundry room with external access
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Continuous gas hot water
– Outdoor entertaining area
– Double garage with electric roller door, internal access and back yard access
– Fully fenced and landscaped backyard
– Recently painted throughout (dec 2021)
– Zoned to Fraser Primary School
– Close proximity to local shops, playgrounds and public transport
– Easy commute to Charnwood shops and Belconnen town centre
Living: 139m2 Approx.
Garage: 34m2 approx.
Rates: $1,719 pa
Land Tax: $3,083.32 pa
Body Corp: $2,614.04 pa