Top floor 'Estate' Apartment affording some of Canberra's Best Views
Unlike anything you have seen before and offering the most breath-taking views, this luxurious apartment will provide you with a stunning new outlook each day of the year.
Unique in its design, layout and position, this three bedroom apartment is spread over 161m2 of living space, and has been finished to the highest of standards. An entry hallway separates the living spaces from the bedrooms, with the open-plan living spaces facing north with spectacular views to Parliament House, Mt Ainslie, Kingston and beyond, and Red Hill views from each of the bedrooms on the other side of the apartment.
The designer kitchen showcases an extensive use of stone, quality cabinetry and Gaggenau appliances, with the large island bench and breakfast bar enhancing the functionality of the space.
Ideal for entertaining, the relationship between the indoors and outdoors is second to none with the front covered balcony flowing from the living areas and providing the perfect spot to enjoy firework displays, the Canberra Balloon Festival and the various colours of the changing seasons. Bedrooms two and three have sliding door access to the rear balcony, which can also be access via the hallway.
With a layout to suit couples, young families and those with regular guests, the three bedrooms each have access to their own bathroom, with two elegant ensuites and a spacious main bathroom.
The apartment comes with its own double garage plus storage within the basement carpark, and for those who wish to leave the car at home, Forrest Primary School, Telopea High School and the Manuka Shopping Precinct are all within easy walking distance. The ‘Estate’ development provides each resident with wine storage in a temperate controlled room, and access to a functions room, outdoor BBQ area and the buildings are surrounded by lush gardens with many sitting areas and a large water feature.
– Top floor apartment in ‘Estate’
– Front and rear lobby access with intercom
– Stunning northerly views from the front balcony and living areas
– Large kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
– Integrated dishwasher, built-in microwave and plate warming drawer
– Views to Red Hill from the rear balcony and all 3 bedrooms
– Two ensuites (main with freestanding bathtub) plus main bathroom, all with underfloor heating
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– High ceilings throughout
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Engineered oak flooring in living areas and quality carpet in the bedrooms
– Double garage plus storage in basement carpark
– Access to the residents wine room, function room and BBQ area
– On site facilities manager
– Walking distance to schools and shops
Living Size: 161m2
Balconies: 17m2 and 11m2 (approx.)
Garage: 32m2 plus 17m2 storage
Land Rates: $4,279 p.a. (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $10,544 p.a (approx.)