OPEN HOME CANCELLED - CONTACT AGENT
Michael Martin & Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties are excited to present to the market 7 Humphrey Street Conder. Beautifully presented and meticulously maintained this single level four bedroom ensuite home offers a combination of space, comfort and low maintenance living in a highly sought after pocket of the Lanyon Valley.
Offering 171m2 of light filled living and a variety of desirable fixtures and fittings, this home will suit a variety of live in owners and investors alike. The kitchen has been designed to be the heart of this home, fitted with an island bench, an abundance of storage, dishwasher and electric cooktop.
Accommodation in the home continues with the main bedroom that is spacious and complete with a full wall of built in robes, ceiling fan and a modern ensuite. The second and third bedrooms both with built in robes and the additional fourth bedroom at the front of the home. The family bathroom services the home with a separate bath tub, large shower alcove with a new semi-frameless shower screen and a separate powder room for the convenience of guests.
The low maintenance and easy-care rear garden is the perfect space to host a family gathering. You will find not one, but two entertaining decks in the rear and plenty of space for children and pets to play. Car accommodation is provided by the double garage with auto door and internal access.
The 6-star energy efficient home will bring the perfect blend of lifestyle, sustainability and convenience to any family. If what you’re looking for is a peaceful and ambient home that is ready to move into without having to do a single thing, then 7 Humphrey Close, Conder should be at the top of your list of homes to inspect.
4 Bedrooms |2 Bathrooms |2 Garage
Living size: 171m2
Land size: 602m2
Garage size: 43m2
Rates: $2,716 pa (approx)
Land Tax: $4,361 pa (approx)
UV: $459,000 (2023)
Nbn Availability: NBN Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
– Beautifully presented and well maintained four bedroom ensuite family home
– 171m2 of light filled living with a variety of desirable fixtures and fittings
– 6-star energy efficiency for sustainable living in mind
– Double glazed windows
– Formal lounge at the front of the home adjacent the entry with ceiling fan
– Open plan family/dining adjacent the kitchen with access to the rear garden from two doors, creating a wonderful indoor to outdoor flow
– Modern kitchen with island bench, fantastic storage options, electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Main bedroom with ceiling fan, full wall of built in robes and a modern ensuite
– Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes to two and three
– Family bathroom services the home with a separate bath, new semi-frameless shower screen and powder room for the convenience of guests
– Large internal laundry with bench top and cupboards
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Easy care gardens that are the perfect space to entertain
– Close proximity to walking trails, nature reserves, local schools and the Lanyon Marketplace