The complete package
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, this home is possibly Charnwood’s best kept secret. An extensive floor plan, workshop/storage space and a stunning garden are sure to impress on inspection.
From the generous entry foyer you can turn left to a kitchen and family room many only dream of with modern fixtures and a light, homely feel. Or turn right to the generous living room with attached study and access to the outdoors. Three of the four bedrooms offer built in robes with a stylishly renovated ensuite to the master.
The yard is a treasure to behold with covered outdoor entertaining areas, space to play or take a break and a lovely tranquil garden off the family room perfect for intimate moments or just taking time out for quiet contemplation.
If you run a business from home or just want the perfect workshop then take time to explore the attached studio with extensive storage and workshop options extending to the rear. For the energy conscious there is a 6kva solar panel array currently on an 11c/kwh feed in tariff.
– Super quiet location siding reserve
– Stunning renovated kitchen/family room with excellent storage options
– 900mm stainless steel range, glass splash back, plumbed fridge space and dishwasher
– Two living areas
– Superbly maintained residence
– Generous living room with attached study
– Built in robes to three bedrooms
– Renovated ensuite
– Evaporative cooling
– Ducted gas heating
– 6kw solar panel system
– 10kw solar inverter (allows upgrade of solar panels)
– FTTN NBN connected
– Network cabling and wireless router
– Double car port
– Delightful garden
– Ample outdoor storage including a 10 foot seacontainer
– Colourbond fencing
– 3 phase power to the home
– Close to amenities
– Sides reserve
– Convenient to local transport and amenities