Stunning home with Golf Course views
Nestled in the heart of Nicholls, this stunning 3-bedroom award winning townhouse spans over 250m² under the roof whilst offering the perfect blend of modern living and tranquility with views of the prestigious Gold Creek Golf Course.
Spread over two levels, this townhouse provides ample space for comfortable living. Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms with built-in robes serviced by the main bathroom, rumpus area and a balcony with views to the Brindabella Ranges and the Golf Course. There is also a master bedroom that is a retreat on its own, boasting generous proportions, an ensuite bathroom with heated towel rack and, of course, spacious closet. It’s a perfect space to unwind and escape the daily hustle or simply to relax after golf.
Downstairs, the living room and dining area are separated by a stunning see through gas fireplace which will keep you toasty throughout the Canberra winter with plenty of room to entertain guests and family. If it’s not enough, slide open the doors to the low maintenance yard filled with Japanese maple trees and local flora to enjoy on the covered outdoor deck all year round.
The kitchen is a culinary haven equipped with high-end Westinghouse appliances. From the sleek induction cooktop, convection microwave and pyrolytic oven, every detail is designed to enhance your cooking experience. The kitchen’s layout ensures functionality while maintaining a modern aesthetic that flows seamlessly to the dining area and outdoor deck.
Enjoy the serenity and picturesque beauty of the Golf Course from the comfort of your home or sit with friends around the complex’s large fish pond in the immaculately maintained gardens. The idyllic views create a peaceful ambiance, making every moment a delight. Whether sitting indoors by the fireplace or enjoying coffee on the deck, this home will tick all your boxes.
• Three bedroom townhouse in tightly held complex
• Two bathrooms with separate powder room downstairs
• Updated paint through the home
• 9ft ceilings throughout ground floor
• Luxurious and spacious master retreat with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Separate rumpus area upstairs
• Main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
• Living area upstairs with views of the Golf Course and balcony
• Sleek Caesarstone kitchen benchtops with ample cabinetry
• Westinghouse oven, microwave, dishwasher and induction cooktop
• Ceiling fans installed through the home
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• 6.5kW solar panels with 5kW inverter
• Low maintenance yard with artificial grass and veggie patch
• External and internal access to the double garage
• Light and thermal blocking honeycomb blinds throughout the home
• Back gate access to Golf Course
• Rinnai gas hot water system
• Gas fireplace to keep you warm during Canberra winters
• Complex was awarded the 2006 HIA award
• Within 15 minutes walk to the local Nicholls’ Shops
• Within 5 minutes drive to Gold Creek Primary School, Gold Creek High School and Holy Spirit Primary School
• Within 10 minutes drive to Marketplace Gungahlin for all your major retailers
• Ground floor area: 88.9m²
• Upper floor area: 105.4m²
• Garage: 40.3m²
• Deck: 15.8m²
• Total: 250.4m²
• Built: 2005
• Body Corporate Rates: $1246.99 p.q.
• Rates: $694.05 p.q. (approx.)