Create Your Dream Lifestyle in this Peaceful Cul-De-Sac Location
Beautifully situated in the tree-lined setting of a quiet cul-de-sac, this contemporary split-level home offers exciting potential to renovate, to live as is, or rebuild on a generous north facing block of 885m2.
Extended over time, the layout suits modern needs with segregated living areas and bedrooms. Upon entering the home, the sunken lounge room is to your left with full length windows allowing abundant northerly light to flow through. The dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen and family area, with both spaces leading out to the backyard.
The segregated main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a renovated ensuite with underfloor heating, whilst the other three bedrooms are positioned at the other end of the home with access to the original main bathroom.
Privately nestled amongst established and easy-care gardens, the home provides plenty of room for outdoor entertaining or other activities, and the opportunity to do more with the space on offer externally, or start again and build your dream home.
Offering enormous potential, the home has a location second to none being in close proximity to the Aranda Shops including the ever popular Two Before Ten café, Aranda Primary, Radford College, St Vincent’s Primary School, University of Canberra, ANU, Jamison Shopping Centre, and arterial roads.
– North facing 885m2 block
– Potential to redevelopment the block due to the land size (subject to council approval)
– Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Split-level contemporary home
– Private front courtyard
– Separate living areas
– Updated kitchen
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and renovated ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– WA Jarrah hardwood floors
– Paved entertaining area at the rear
– Huge yard space
– Double carport
– In close proximity to local schools, shops and arterial roads
– Rental appraisal of $625 to $725 per week
Land Size: 885m2
Living Size: 153m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $4,526 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $860,000 (approx.)