HIGH RENT, LOW RUNNING COSTS, A GROSS YIELD OF OVER 6% AND PRICED TO SELL!
Don’t forget this one! Inspecting this amazing apartment is a necessity. Presenting “The Modern Retreat” – crisp, clean and sophisticated living, so close to the light rail and growing infrastructure, this apartment will benefit its new owner for years to come.
This ultimate investment opportunity presents a spacious open plan living and dining area, flooded with natural light through the double glass sliding doors from the balcony, interconnecting seamless indoor and outdoor living with a back drop of mountainous views.
Further complimenting the living is a sleek tri-colour tone kitchen, providing generous cooking and entertaining space. Bright LED lighting over the kitchen highlight the contemporary with quality fixtures, which integrate stone bench tops and stainless steel Fisher and Paykel appliances.
The bedrooms are sun drenched in natural light, while white block out roller blinds shut the world out for a peaceful nights rest. The master bedroom comes with double mirrored sliding doors with shelf and hanging space and the second bedroom can be utilised as a guest bedroom, kid’s bedroom or in-home study space.
The main bathroom is finished in neutral tones, with a floating white vanity, large shower and silver tap ware. Housed in the bathroom is a European laundry, fitted with a mounted Fisher & Paykel dryer and laundry tub.
The Franklin shopping hub is a short walk away, including Woolworths, cafes, medical and dental centre, a hair dresser and our one of Canberra’s best frozen custard shops. Clare Burton is one of most attractive streets in Franklin, with its beautiful scenic grasslands, ponds and community barbecue areas. Paying for parking in the city will be a thing of the past with the light rail within the final stages and a stop on the corner of Nullabor Avenue and Flemington Road.
• Modern living, bordered by square-set cornices throughout
• LED lighting over kitchen
• Stone bench tops and stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances including dishwasher, glass cook top and range hood
• European laundry with Fisher & Paykel mounted dryer
• Deep linen cupboard
• NBN box already installed
• White roller blinds throughout
• Mountain views at each end of the home
• Basement parking with private and great sized storage cage, close to internal entrance to complex
• Ample visitor parking within complex grounds and off-street
• Short walk to Franklin’s inner shopping hub with local Woolworths, cafes and other medical and beauty amenities
• Tranquil community with great walking paths, grasslands and ponds
• Light rail stop minutes away, offering transport straight into Canberra’s central business district – currently within final stages
Currently rented at $400 per week on a fixed term lease until January 2020.
Land Rates: $326.00 p/q (approx.)
Body Corporate: $591.82 p/q (approx.)