A Private Haven that's Timelessly Elegant!
A luxurious, architectural designed home, showcasing uncompromised attention to detail and quality workmanship throughout, this federation style home set over three levels provides an outstanding family sanctuary of impressive proportions.
Embracing a north to rear aspect, this beautiful home exudes a wonderfully relaxed ambience and flowing layout. This elegant four bedroom (plus rumpus) home features a seamless blend of charming period details and modern features throughout.
The master bedroom is king-sized and the ensuite is luxurious; complete with spa. This parents’ retreat has a massive balcony for you to enjoy views of the Brindabellas and the valley below.
The modern kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances overlooks the family and meals area with beautiful solid brush box floors. This area flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining areas, with a sparkling swimming pool set in paved sun drenched surrounds.
The stunning formal lounge and dining showcase character touches such as feature fire place, leadlight timber windows and french doors leading to the veranda and spectacular views of the valley.
The large rumpus room with powder room would be the ideal home office, plus the large double garages provide good storage and extra parking for a trailer or boat.
Quietly located, yet within minutes from everyday amenities, this residence provides an appealing family home of space, comfort and ease of living, enjoying mountain outlooks from a peaceful street setting. A private haven that’s timelessly elegant.
– Panoramic views of the valley and mountains
– Set on a generous 960sqm parcel of land in a prime location
– Architecturally designed to maximise space and light throughout
– Modern kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances
– Spacious family living areas, separate formal areas, rumpus
– Four well scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– Segregated master bedroom adjoins a stunning balcony with views
– Large walk-in robe and generous luxurious size ensuite
– High ceilings, classic picture rails, etch cornices, ceilings roses, fireplace
– French doors integrate indoor/outdoor living
– Entertainer’s courtyard indoor/outdoor living, with views
– Sliding glass doors open to a sunny entertaining space area
– Sparkling swimming pool in paved sun-drenched surrounds
– Brush box solid timber floors
– New paint and carpet
– Downstairs rumpus with powder room
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Ducted vacuum system
– Double lock-up garage with storage internal access, off street parking
– Backs onto a large hillside reserve
– Located on the high side of the street
– Short walk to parks, playing fields and moments to shopping centres