Home just in time for Christmas!
At the end of a leafy cul-de-sac in Nicholls, backing the 6th hole of Gold Creek golf course, this beautifully built home presents a distinctive façade, complemented by lush and landscaped gardens. You and your family could be in this beautiful residence for Christmas.
The residence itself stands out for its unique design, in which generous formal and casual living areas flow in a continuous circle around the heart of the home, the kitchen. Enjoy your meals and family time in front of full length windows that seamlessly connect the indoor to the stunning outdoor views.
Showcasing a granite island bench in contemporary grey, the spacious kitchen is well equipped with a gas cooktop, stainless steel pyrolytic oven, microwave, plumbed-in fridge, and walk-in pantry.
A sliding door from the family room opens onto the expansive, private paved entertaining area on the north side, sheltered by three shade sails, featuring an inviting Jacuzzi, perfect to relax and warm up over the cooler months.
Light and spacious, the master bedroom is a standout with stunning high ceilings and overlooks treetops and garden. It features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite. A lift is an effortless way to the upper level if desired. Adjacent to the stairs on the upper level are the second and third bedrooms which offer built-in robes and views, serviced by the main bathroom with spa. On the lower level the fourth bedroom or study has built-in robe with an ensuite style bathroom adjacent.
The triple garage is fitted with double and single auto panel lift doors, a rear roller door and shelving. Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioners to dining and family rooms ensure comfort on the ground level, and there is an impressive solar array of thirty panels.
Designed by Dianne Firth, the exquisite gardens are a delight to explore and relax in, the neat lawns bordered by Japanese maples, silver birch, Chinese pistachio, camellias, azaleas and more. The superb location is only a short walk to an IGA and schools, and a short drive to Casey Marketplace and Gungahlin town centre.
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, including 2 ensuites
• 5 living areas and 1 study area
• Sweeping circular design of generous formal and casual living
• Impressive, craftsman built home – built by John Sayers
• Superb location backing 6th hole of Gold Creek golf course
• Home encircled by richly planted gardens, professionally designed by Dianne Firth
• Curved wall of glass in formal dining with views over undulating golfing green
• High raked ceiling through the dining and living areas
• Rumpus full of light, five windows with timber venetians
• Well equipped kitchen, featuring a stainless steel pyrolytic oven, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, plumbed-in fridge, a walk-in pantry and generous storage
• Ducted gas heating on lower level
• Reverse cycle air conditioners in dining and family room
• Ducted reverse cycle on upper level
• Solar array of thirty panels
• Family room opens onto a second expansive private entertaining area, under shelter of three shade sails, featuring a built-in gas barbeque and Jacuzzi
• Lift or stairway to upper level, offering a sitting area and two open plan study areas adjacent to lift
• Light and airy luxurious master suite offers a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom has a spa and shower, and separate bidet toilet suite
• Toilet suites to the ensuite and main bathroom are fitted with Japanese Bidets
• Second and third bedrooms feature built-in robes and views
• Fourth bedroom or study on lower level has built-in shelving
• Rinnai instantaneous hot water
• Security system and ducted vacuum
• Exquisite gardens follow a circular design around the home
• Three car garage with automatic to the double and manual to the single door
• Rear roller door for drive-through access
• Block size: 1045m²
• Lower residence: 184.10m²
• Upper residence: 137.80m²
• Garage: 63.90m²
• Total: 385.80m²
• Built: 1999
• EER: 3.5 Stars