AUCTION CANCELLED - CONTACT AGENT
Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties is thrilled to present to the market 6 McIntosh Street, Queanbeyan. Centrally located in the heart of Queanbeyan this fantastic three bedroom plus study weatherboard cottage has been recently refreshed with paint, new carpet and made ready for a new owner to make the most of its potential.
Perfectly positioned on a 558m2 R2 zoned block with a split-level design, this beautiful home presents an opportunity not to be missed. You will find three bedrooms, one with a walk-in wardrobe and one with built-ins, two separate and spacious living areas, a study and a well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, pantry and electric cooktop. The bathroom has been tastefully renovated in modern coastal tones and features a separate bathtub with large shower alcove.
Externally there is something for everyone to enjoy. In the rear garden you will enjoy the covered entertaining area, a large grassed area for children and pets to play and an oversized double garage with a lockable office plus an abundance of additional off-street parking perfect for the boat, caravan or trailer!
Ideally located just a short walk into the main street of Queanbeyan you will enjoy having the local schools, shops, public transport and a variety of cafes and restaurants at your convenience. Don’t delay, call Kelsey today on 0414 422 824 to register your interest and to arrange an inspection at a time that suits you.
Block size: 558m2 (R2 Zoning)
Council rates: $2,491 (approx.)
Land tax: $3,435 (approx.)
UV: $481,000 (2022)
Rental return: $690-$710 per week (approx.)
• Split-level three bedroom plus study home in the heart of Queanbeyan
• Separate and spacious living areas with 2.8-meter-high ceilings
• Recently re-painted and with new carpet throughout
• Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, pantry and dishwasher
• Large internal laundry with an additional toilet for the convenience of guests
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and built-in robes
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built-in robes to bedroom two
• Updated family bathroom with a separate bathtub and large shower alcove
• Split system heating and cooling and new fans throughout the home
• Ducted gas heating system (buyer can reconnect if they wish)
• Covered entertaining area for hosting family and friends
• Secured front and rear gardens with space for children and pets to play
• Oversized double garage with lockable office
• Additional off-street parking options