Please call the agent for viewing time
Amazing views, light filled living areas, huge entertaining space, and a great location – A must see!
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
From an elevated position above a peaceful cul-de-sac this light and airy, Classic home has beautiful views to the ranges with a north-east aspect.
The wide front terrace offers a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the outlook and night lights. Roses form a colourful display in the established garden adding to the impressive street appeal.
From the entry, double doors open into the generous living area. With large windows that maximise the fabulous views and are furnished with elegant timber blinds, while quality carpet extends through the lounge, dining room and all bedrooms.
The spacious dining area flows off the lounge and into the kitchen where you’ll find quality hard wood cupboards and a large pantry, offering a four burner gas cooktop, double oven, microwave, stainless steel Miele dishwasher and vast bench space. The adjacent laundry is fitted out with loads of storage.
The bright and spacious master and second bedrooms at the front of the home take in the beautiful views, while all three bedrooms have custom built in robes, timber blinds and soft carpet, with modern ensuite off the master.
The hallway has two linen presses and the amount of storage throughout the home is remarkable. Comfort can be assured with ducted reverse cycle heating and air conditioning as well as underfloor insulation, with instant hot water.
The Entertaining space is equally as generous, with a large, covered al-fresco deck with blinds offers complete privacy for relaxed outdoor living. This steps onto a huge paved outdoor area and a good sized grassed area for children and pets, allowing for entertaining on any scale. There is a garage and secure parking behind double gates, as well as plenty of additional car spaces.
From this great position within a friendly and quiet neighbourhood, its only a short drive to Aldi, Woolworths, restaurants, cafes, the local swimming pool as well as the airport,and a large number of Canberra schools are within easy reach and on the school bus route, its also close to many popular Canberra suburbs like Manuka, Kingston , Fyshwick the city and the Hyperdome.
Ready to move into and enjoy, with all the location has to offer, this inviting home holds the promise of a great lifestyle and outstanding value!
– Spacious home in elevated position with outstanding views, above a quiet cul-de-sac
– Timber blinds and quality carpet in living areas and bedrooms
– Views to mountains captured from the wide front terrace, generous lounge room and front bedrooms
-Kitchen features gas cooktop, double oven and a Miele stainless steel dishwasher
– Huge bench area, pantry and cupboard space, with timeless, quality solid timber finishes
– Spacious laundry fitted with storage
– Light and airy master bedroom has extensive custom robe space and a modern ensuite
– Front bedrooms enjoy outlook over roses while all have custom built-in robes and timber blinds
– Main bathroom presented in excellent condition offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
– Extraordinary amount of storage throughout the home, including two linen presses
– Massive under-house storage area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating,
– Ceiling and underfloor insulation
– Awnings all around
– Sensor lights around the house are there to welcome you home.
– Expansive, private covered al-fresco entertaining deck, stepping onto a huge paved area and a large grassy space
– Garage and secure parking for vehicles behind double gates, as well as lots of additional parking
– Friendly and quiet neighbourhood, just a short drive to many popular amenities.
– A playground, oval and Club are within easy walking distance.
Rates: $2,785.00 approximately
UV: $291,000 approximately