Spacious family home with magnificent views
Once in a while that special property comes on the market and you appreciate that you did not settle for second best, 515 Tinderry Road is the property you have been waiting for.
Nestled in a glorious setting on 5 acres at the base of the magnificent Tinderry Range is this wonderful family home designed for maximum appreciation of the views and resort style solar heated, salt water swimming pool and entertaining deck. This gently sloping northerly aspect country provides views of snow-capped mountains in winter and an amazing rock shrouded mountain skyline by day and allows an opportunity to observe nature and its four seasons at its best.
A world away from the hustle and bustle of Canberra yet only 7km from the local school, shop and vibrant village community of Michelago or an easy 39 km to the Tuggeranong CBD.
This spacious family home offers a choice of living areas, starting with the captivating poolside sunroom/studio/office or gym that flows effortlessly to a large timber deck providing the ultimate poolside entertaining area with magnificent views while surrounded by established gardens.
This wonderful home offers a large segregated master bedroom, garden views, built in robes and ensuite bathroom. Three other bedrooms, all with built in robes and with easy access to the well-designed family three way bathroom. A great choice of living areas for a growing family with formal lounge, dining and family rooms with a well set up central kitchen overlooking the pool. At the rear of the house is a large room with access from the oversize carport that has as many uses as your imagination – office/rumpus or overflow accommodation.
An outstanding feature of this beautiful property is the large 10 x 12 metre American barn with 3 roller doors (6 car) plus mezzanine accommodation or office space.
– 5 acres (2.0ha) of gently sloping northerly aspect country with views to the Tinderry Range.
– Superb views of snow-capped mountains in winter and an amazing rock shrouded mountain skyline by day.
– Resort style solar heated, salt water swimming pool and entertaining deck.
– This spacious family home offers a segregated, ensuite master bedroom.
– Three other generously sized bedrooms all have built in robes and easy access to the family bathroom.
– Formal lounge, dining, family, sun room/ studio plus an office/rumpus.
– American barn with 3 roller doors (6 car) plus mezzanine accommodation or office space.
– 92,800 and 49,000 litres of rain water tank storage.
– 4.5 Kw solar system feeding into main grid.
– Chook run, vegie gardens, established gardens and dam.