Perfect village living where every day feels like a getaway
As you make your way through the lush front garden and step into this residential oasis, you’ll know immediately you’ve discovered a remarkable home. Natural light floods in from every corner. Each window has a lush and leafy vista. Every room offers a pleasant surprise. The spacious open plan kitchen and dining feels so warm and welcoming, and the expansive loungeroom is just the ticket for kicking back at the end of a day’s work. Three generous bedrooms, each with built-in robes, feel like luxury – light, airy, large. The large alfresco area, shaded by two gorgeous, established ornamental grape vines, feels like a bridge between indoors and out. Looking out to the well-maintained garden with large vege patches and chook house, magnolia hedge and beautiful shade trees, this piece of paradise is asking for family barbecues and relaxation in the fresh air and sunshine around the antique Metters Canberra wood stove. Even the backyard holds a little surprise. Tucked away in the back corner is a secluded studio, perfect for the inner artist, yoga enthusiast or teenage hideaway.
If you like homes with space, light and unexpected charm, then this property is for you.
GET TO KNOW RIVETT
A popular Weston Creek suburb established in the late 1960’s, it’s streets are named after Australian flora. Locals enjoy the shopping centre and cafe located off Bangalay Crescent and also its geographical location, with easy access to all areas of the City. Rivett has extensive open spaces with playing fields on the western side of the suburb across from the shopping centre, several neighbourhood parks and pedestrian parkland weaving through the suburb.
• Gas central heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Freshly painted and newly carpeted throughout
• Entertainer’s kitchen with 1.5 ovens and 5 burner gas cooktop
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• 4.2 kW system with 16 solar panels
• 2 rainwater tanks with a total of 7,500L capacity
• Fibre to the node internet access
• Back to base security system
• Established, low-care sustainable gardens
• Expansive patio and pergola
• Canberra Metters slow combustion wood stove
• Garden shed, chook house, vegetable gardens
• Separate studio
• Wonderful neighbours/community – a mix of younger families and long-term residents
• Close to exemplary public and private schools and public transport
• 5 minute walk to Rivett Shops, 10 minute walk to Coolamen Court
Land Size: 755m2
Land Value: $395,000 (2019)
House size: 142m2
Rates: $2,699 per annum
Land Tax: $3,807 per annum
* Please note, all figures are approximate.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay, please factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
We will continue to hold Auctions through the online platform AuctionNow as required. The online registrations will be available one week out from the Auction date.
Learn about AuctionNow?