Fabulous on Flos Greig
Does living in an immaculate, modern, four bedroom two bathroom home with an easy flowing floorplan and light spilling into every room appeal to you? Is it time to come home to one of the prettiest, most peaceful tree-lined streets in Watson? If the answer is yes, then now is the time to look at 50 Flos Greig Street.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens and sitting neatly behind a picturesque streetscape, this home is easy. Easy on the eye, easy to walk into and feel instantly at home, easy to live in with its calm, neutral décor and clever layout that allows for open plan living with the option to segregate rooms when wanted.
A generously-sized lounge-room with feature windows and lovely garden outlook opens to the family, kitchen and dining areas. Doors can be closed to separate the lounge room from the spacious informal living space while sliding glass doors allow for easy indoor/outdoor access and plenty of entertainment options on the covered, paved patio outside the family room.
The large kitchen features a great walk-in pantry, quality fixtures and fittings and enough bench space to prepare a banquet on. Centred at the heart of the home, cooks will appreciate the light, space, layout and ability to be part of the conversation when preparing meals.
The master bedroom is segregated from the other bedrooms, has lots of space and generously-sized walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The three other bedrooms are also well-sized with built-in wardrobes.
The magic doesn’t stop at the patio door. The alfresco area is a delight and perfectly set up for entertaining, family barbecues or long summer days relaxing under the roof fan, sipping cool drinks and watching the children play. A double garage with auto-opening door has room for a workspace and additional storage.
Conveniently close to so many of the benefits Watson offers including Watson shops, the Knox on Watson Café & Bakery, Majura Pre and Primary Schools, Nipperville Childcare Centre, wetlands and the many walking and mountain bike trails on Mount Majura are on your doorstep. There’s easy access to main transport routes, Light Rail, bike paths and public transport.
Don’t miss the opportunity to come home in Watson.
• Light filled and easy flowing floorplan
• Four generous sized bedrooms – three with built in robes
• Separate master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
• Spacious kitchen with ample bench space, quality appliances and a walk-in pantry
• Open plan family and dining flows to undercover alfresco
• Separate living and dining also acts as a work from home office or study
• Generous laundry incorporates plenty of storage
• Main bathroom offers bath and shower with separate toilet
• Continuous gas hot water system
• Ducted gas heating and split system air conditioning
• 2.5m ceiling height throughout the home
• Water tank
• Remote controlled double garage with internal access
• Close to Mount Majura offering walking tracks and bike riding
• Easy access to a great range of local schools, shops, public transport, CBD, Universities and sporting facilities
• Block size: 495m2
• UV: $438,000
• Rates: $2964 per annum (approx.)
• Land Tax (for investors): $4365 per annum (approx.)