Privately nestled in the heights of Kambah's splendid Eastern ridge providing delightful views.
Proudly offered for the first time in 44 years by the original owner and constructed by a top builder of the day to a thoughtful design taking full advantage of the site.
Classic four bedroom family home ideally sited in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by other quality residences, this welcoming home features a single-level layout with an approximate overall floor area of 174 sqm including a pleasing combination of indoor and outdoor spaces providing the perfect environment for relaxed family living and stylish entertaining.
The indoor living areas comprise a formal lounge with access to the front balcony, a separate adjoining dining room, a generously sized tiled family room plus a massive rumpus/sunroom overlooking the wonderful terraced rear grounds.
Stepping outside for alfresco entertaining you’ll be spoilt for choice between the wide front balcony taking in the Brindabella views, the private paved rear terrace leading off the sunroom, the next level gazebo BBQ area or the secluded observation deck overlooking the rolling lawns of the big back yard.
Also on offer is the well-equipped updated kitchen with ample bench/storage area, generously sized main bedroom with renovated ensuite bathroom, three other bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) bright main bathroom with adjacent WC, enormous laundry room plus an attached tandem carport.
Year-round comfort is assured with ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning supplemented by a split-system air-conditioner in the rumpus/sunroom.
Prime central location with numerous amenities such as the Mount Taylor walking trails, Murrumbidgee Golf Club, local and major shopping centres, equestrian facilities and Kambah Pool Reserve just minutes away.
* Elevated 1,044 sqm land parcel in quiet cul-de-sac location
* RZ2 core area zoning
* Single level layout with a floor area of approximately 143 sqm plus additional 31 sqm (7.7m x 4.1m) rumpus/sunroom
* Wide front balcony enjoying sweeping mountain views
* Formal lounge room with sliding door access to front balcony
* Separate dining room adjacent to both lounge and kitchen
* Well-equipped kitchen with copious storage, granite topped benches, all electric appliances and breakfast bar
* Large centrally positioned family room overlooked by kitchen
* Main bedroom with renovated ensuite bathroom
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one, two and three
* Bright main bathroom with separate shower recess, full bath tub and adjoining WC
* Granite topped vanity units in both bathrooms
* Strategically installed sky-lighting throughout
* Oversized laundry room
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning plus split-system A/C in sunroom
* Paved rear terrace leading out from the sunroom
* Fabulous terraced rear gardens with mature plantings and secluded gazebo BBQ area
* Extra observation deck towards the block’s back boundary
* Attached tandem carport
* Colorbond fencing