This home speaks to the heart, offering striking features rarely found in Higgins. The astute buyer will find that the home is ready to move in with time to update to your taste when ready. The rear living space is a must to see with a spectacular raked ceiling giving a sense of light and space, with a smooth transition to the garden via double sliding doors. The versatile floor plan features a home which is ready for family living, or you could renovate into two separate, 2 bedroom homes as there is provision for a second kitchen and laundry.
The kitchen features loads of bench space and storage, a 900mm stainless steel cook top, wall oven and dishwasher, with an ample laundry able to be used as a pantry. Three bedrooms offer built in robes with the master suite complemented by an ensuite and external access.
The substantial yard backs reserve and has abundant opportunity to develop into your dream garden or consider the addition of a granny flat. Landscaping nearer the home provides shady entertaining spaces and pleasing gardens, not to mention the enclosed, private beer garden off the dining room.
The convenient location, just a turn or two away from Kingsford Smith Drive, gives you ready access to all parts of Canberra, not to mention Belconnen Mall and the thriving Kippax commercial precinct.
Make sure to inspect this week, or risk missing out.
– Quiet cul-de-sac with friendly neighbours
– Light filled rear living space
– Kitchen features loads of storage, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
– Multiple, flexible living spaces
– Sun room to the front
– Fabulous storage throughout
– Four bedrooms, three with built in robes
– Master suite with ensuite and external access
– Second, renovated ensuite
– Evaporative air-conditioning
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to rear living areas
– Solar hot water
– 10,000 L rainwater tank
– Sub floor access via the garage
– Single and double lock up garages plus single car port
– NBN node on the block boundary
– Potential Light Rail planned on Southern Cross Drive
– Potential to
– Divide into two homes
– Add a second dwelling (subject to approval)
– Subdivide (subject to approval)
– Approx. 273m2 living
– Completion 1969
– EER 0.5
– Rates approx. $3,097 pa