Leafy outlook from great first home in superb location, short walk to Gang Gang, Dickson and tram!
In a brilliant location in the peaceful heart of Downer, only metres to Gang Gang café at Downer shops, or a short walk to the Dickson hub and a light rail stop, this well presented and comfortable two bedroom apartment offers an excellent opportunity to enter the market!
Situated on the first floor, the open plan living area features wide windows, framing a private outlook to the streetscape and a leafy canopy, enjoyed by visiting birdlife such as king parrots.
Double glazing has been installed throughout the whole building in recent times, improving energy efficiency and comfort. The complex, of double brick construction, has just ten apartments and is set amidst well maintained grounds. The entry and stairs are bathed in light from a wall of glass.
The excellent position on the middle level also maximises comfort over summer and winter.
The kitchen is equipped with good bench space and an electric stove.
There is an electric heater in the living area and neutral carpet features through lounge/dining and bedrooms.
The master bedroom offers a bright easterly outlook to Mt. Majura, and the second to treetops, while both feature a built-in robe.
The bathroom has been updated with new waterproofing and fresh paint.
Downstairs there is a neat communal laundry, an allocated car space in the carport and a lock up cage for bicycles. A sunny area of lawn at the rear of the building is enjoyed by the residents.
Presentable and comfortable, the property is ready to move into, while still offering scope for your finishing touches.
From the superb location, it is only steps to coffee at Gang Gang, a shop stocking local wines, Downer oval and many local schools, while all the restaurants, shopping and professional suites at Dickson, swimming pool and light rail are just a short stroll!
– Well presented, comfortable apartment in superb location, steps from Gang Gang café and oval
– Short walk to Dickson restaurants, shops, professional suites, swimming pool and a light rail stop
– Open plan living offers an elevated outlook from first floor position to streetscape and tree canopy
– Double glazing installed throughout the whole building, increasing energy saving and comfort
– Favourable first floor position also maximises comfort over summer and winter months
– The kitchen is equipped with good bench space and an electric stove
– Neutral carpet features through lounge/dining and bedrooms
– Both bedrooms offer built-in robes, the bright master with easterly view to Mt. Majura
– Second bedroom has leafy outlook to tree canopy
– Bathroom features new waterproofing to shower base and clear window with private outlook
– Neat communal laundry downstairs
– Allocated covered parking space in carport and access to a bike storage cage
– Area of manicured lawn at the rear of the complex
– Within walking/cycling distance of many well regarded local schools
– Metres to Downer oval and stroll to nature trails on Mt. Ainslie
Rates: $584.20 per quarter (Approx)
Strata: $475.00 per quarter (Approx)