Quality finishes & space for everyone, in this green oasis & urban setting, close to light rail stop!
The warmth of attractive brickwork, complemented by lush green native shrubs add to the street appeal of this spacious contemporary home, in a brilliant location, just a short walk from a light rail stop. It showcases quality finishes and inclusions, reflected from first introduction in the construction of the portico and garden walls.
The welcoming entry opens through double doors to the separate lounge, which features storage cabinets with a stone top. Opposite is the segregated, generous master bedroom suite, offering a roomy ensuite with double vanities, walk-in robe and a ceiling fan.
The open plan informal living area is the hub of the home, with the stunning kitchen a standout. An expansive, white stone island bench features a breakfast bar and loads of cupboards, while the impressive 900 mm, free standing Lofra stainless steel oven, with gas cooktop and a rangehood, would be the envy of any home chef! A dishwasher, plumbed-in Samsung refrigerator, a walk-in pantry, glass cabinets and a wine rack complete the fabulous kitchen. A ceiling fan, as well as ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure comfort, and there is Rinnai instantaneous hot water. From the family/dining area, sliding glass doors open onto the covered entertaining area.
Accessed from the family room, the second, third and fourth bedrooms are all equipped with built-in robes, while there are fans in two. Featuring full tiling, the stylish main bathroom offers a deep bath, shower and a separate w/c. The laundry leads to the internal access for the large double garage, equipped with an automatic, panel lift door.
The private outdoor entertaining area is perfectly screened by shrubs, including a row of camellias, raised garden beds and a water tank located in a corner. The double gates allow vehicle access internally and outside there is off-street parking for around four cars if required.
The superb location, in an attractive street, is close to the Gungahlin town centre, Harrison primary, Mother Teresa primary and many other schools. And of course, travel into Dickson or the City is a reliably smooth and fast trip on the new light rail.
This quality family home offers space for everyone and private outdoor areas, within a modern urban setting, close to everything!
– Modern 4 bedroom ensuite home, displaying quality finishes and inclusions
– Excellent location, in an attractive street, just a short walk to a light rail stop
– Good street appeal – portico, attractive brickwork and lush but hardy native plants
– Separate lounge at front of the home fitted with stone-topped storage cabinets
– Luxurious, segregated master suite offers an ensuite with twin vanities, walk-in robe & ceiling fan
– Spacious, open plan living – kitchen, meals and family room opens onto outdoor entertaining
– Stunning kitchen offers white stone island & Lofra stainless steel oven, gas cooktop & rangehood
– Plumbed-in Samsung refrigerator and a dishwasher
– Large area of bench space with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, many cupboards & a wine rack
– Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling & Rinnai instantaneous hot water
– Second, third & fourth bedrooms all have built-in robes, with ceiling fans in second & third
– Stylish main bathroom offers a bath, shower, full tiling and separate w/c
– Inviting, covered outdoor entertaining area is well screened by shrubs & fitted with a blind
– Water tank at rear of house
– Double gates open from outdoor area offering possibility of vehicle parking inside courtyard
– Off-street parking for approx. four more cars when required, outside gates
– Crimsafe screens to front and back door
– Internal access to double garage, equipped with auto, panel lift door
– Convenient location, close to Harrison primary and many other schools
– Within short distance of a Woolworths store
– Smooth, reliably fast trip into Dickson and City centre on light rail
Rates: $2303.32 (approx.)