Modern Springbank Gem
Nestled in an extremely quiet pocket of Springbank Rise, this neat and modern family home has all the boxes ticked for a young family. Moments to the Casey Market Town and short stroll to the dog park with easy access in and out of Casey, this gem is easy to call home.
Separate living rooms mean space for everyone with the main area open plan, light and spacious. Incorporating a sleek and well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage galore with a convenient walk-in pantry. The lounge at the front of the house lets light pour in through two full height feature windows but retains privacy with mature front landscaping.
The master bedroom has a great ensuite and walk in robe with bedroom two, three and four all serviced by a main bathroom with separate vanity and toilet.
The alfresco adds an extra element of outdoor living without using up all of the backyard space. A convenient concrete and travertine feature area, as well as an irrigated lawn, offer different options for outdoor entertaining.
– 4 bedroom home
– Separate lounge and dining
– Built in bookshelf in lounge
– Large kitchen with ample storage
– Huge bench space and walk in pantry
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Bed 2,3,4 with built in robes
– Laundry with access to backyard
– 2000L tank with pump
– Concrete, paved travertine and turf backyard
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Residence: 156m2
– Garage: 37m2
– Total: 193m2
– Rates: $2,562 per annum
– Land tax: $3,497 per annum
– UV: $338,000 (2020)
– EER: 4.5