One Of Scullins Best Streets!
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is proud to present to market 41 Pickles Street Scullin!
This open plan, updated and versatile family home is perfect for family living, first home buyers, investors and downsizers as it boasts single level and low maintenance lifestyle suited to many.
The home has been tastefully updated to suit the modern buyer and covers spacious indoor living and a sizeable yard making the home appealing to anyone looking for space!
41 Pickles Street combines the most essential features for a perfect home including modern fixtures and fittings, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, solar panels, located in a very sought after street, within minutes drive to local shops and schools and It is opposite reserve park land and a playground.
The home offers spacious and open areas for the perfect blend of family living and entertaining. The noticeably large lounge and dining room seamlessly connects with the modern walk through kitchen which looks out to the spacious yard so you can easily watch the kids while cooking dinner. The kitchen is fitted with modern stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher with plenty of bench and storage space.
The master bedroom is appointed with wall to wall mirrored built in robes and is accompanied by an updated ensuite. All four bedrooms are generously sized to suit the growing family. Completing the homes list of amazing features is the large double garage, fitted with double roller doors and is situated behind lockable gates offering space for additional cars for your convenience!
Key Features :
– Modern open living on a large block of land in a very sought after street in Scullin
– Spacious master bedroom with mirrored wall to wall built in robes and updated ensuite
– Four generous sized bedrooms in total – Suited for the growing family
– Large open plan sun filled living and dining room
– Modern walk through kitchen fitted with gas cooking, dishwasher ample storage and stone bench top which looks out onto the spacious backyard
– Family room off the kitchen with access to the brand new patio
– Updated main bathroom with separate toilet for easy family living
– Updated laundry with lots of storage and external access top backyard
– Large double garage with roller doors and plenty of secure off street parking
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout for the comfort of the whole family
– Spacious 782m2 block, next to reserve land with a park – Great for families
– Solar panels installed for your luxury
– Low maintenance landscaped backyard providing an easy care lifestyle all year round
– Land size : 782m2
– Living : 135m2
– Garage : 45m2
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Please call me for a private inspection today!
Attention First home buyers!
This is your chance to take advantage of the new first home buyer scheme as described below by the mortgage and finance association of Australia:
The ACT Government is removing stamp duty for eligible first home buyers in the ACT.
From 1 July 2019, Canberrans will not pay any stamp duty on their ‘first’ home if:
• The total gross income of all home buyers and their domestic partners (if any) for the previous financial year is below $160,000.
• No buyer of the home has owned any other property in the last two years.
• At least one owner lives in the home continuously for at least one year, starting within 12 months of settlement or completion of construction.
Under the new scheme, the same support is available for both newly built and existing homes, and there is no cap on the property value.
The new scheme will replace the current First Home Owner (FHO) Grant program from 1 July 2019.