Vibrant Violet Terrace
Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties is excited to present to the market 40 Violet Terrace Tralee. Just in time for Christmas, this phenomenal three bedroom ensuite home is ready for a new owner to move in and enjoy.
Offering 126m2 of light filled and open plan living with high ceilings and a variety of desirable fixtures and fittings, this home will suit a variety of live in owners and investors alike. The kitchen has been designed to be the heart of this home, fitted with stone bench tops, gas cooking, a dishwasher and an abundance of storage and bench space.
Accommodation in the home continues with the main bedroom that is spacious and segregated, complete with a walk in robe and a modern ensuite. There are two secondary bedrooms both with built in robes and the family bathroom services the home with a separate bath tub, large shower alcove and separate powder room for the convenience of guests.
The low maintenance and easy-care rear garden is the perfect space to host a family gathering. You will find a large entertaining deck and plenty of space for children and pets to play. Car accommodation is provided by the single garage with auto door and internal access and there is a parking space in front of the garage.
South Jerra really is a phenomenal place to call home, rapidly growing and developing it will soon be home to dog parks, a community Orchard, a splash park, nature pay, mountain bike trails, a skate park and the Queanbeyan-Peralang Regional Sports Complex. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate, put 40 Violet Terrace on your Christmas wish list and on your list of properties to inspect today.
3 Bedrooms |2 Bathrooms |1 Garage | 1 Parking Space
Living size: 126m2
Garage size: 21m2
Block size: 303m2
-“As new” three bedroom ensuite home in a quiet street
– Single level design with 126m2 of living space
– Light and bright open plan lounge/dining with sliding door access to the rear garden and high ceilings
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and high quality appliances
– Study space adjacent the kitchen perfect for working from home
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– LED lighting throughout
– Segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes
– Family bathroom services the home with separate bath tub, large shower alcove and a powder room for the convenience of guests
– Large internal laundry
– Single garage with automatic door and internal access
– Low maintenance and easy care gardens with a large deck for entertaining in the rear
– NBN Fibre to the premises available