Updated family home ready for immediate enjoyment
Situated on an established 820m2 block and re-designed and modernised with families in mind sits this comfortable four bedroom family home. Conveniently located in a quiet pocket of Rivett this home offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the Weston Creek lifestyle that so many buyers are keen to pursue.
Surprisingly and pleasingly spacious, the light-filled lounge and dining areas create the foundations for fantastic family living, and there is a meals/family area that offers a small breakaway space from the rest of the home. The updated kitchen has good bench and storage space and flows out to the covered entertaining deck.
The main bedroom is positioned at the front of the home and has a renovated ensuite and built-in wardrobes, and there are three additional bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and easy access to the updated family bathroom.
Modern flooring and windows furnishings enhance the overall appeal of the home, and ducted gas heating plus 4 reverse cycle split systems ensure year-round comfort. The gardens that surround the home are established and easy-care and there is the added appeal of under house storage, dual driveways providing ample off-street parking and a huge single garage with workshop space.
– Quiet street
– Elevated location
– Updated family home
– Generous living areas
– Updated kitchen with gas stove and Asko dishwasher
– Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with updated ensuite
– Updated family bathroom, separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating plus 4 reverse cycle split systems
– Generous yard space, easy-care gardens
– Covered entertaining deck
– Oversized single garage with workshop
– Dual driveways
– Catchment zone for Chapman Primary
– In close proximity to the Rivett Shops and oval
– Rental appraisal of $660 to $710 per week
Land Size: 820m2
Living Size: 166m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,315 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $612,000 (approx.)