The Place to Call Home.
This beautifully presented home is positioned in a leafy and quiet cul-de-sac in Melba. Situated on an expansive 766m² parcel of land, we welcome you to your new home.
The extended and updated four-bedroom ensuite home is nestled amongst established gardens and is surrounded by friendly neighbours, offering a functional floor plan suitable for everyone. Greeted by the large windows, the natural light-filled living areas will make you feel right at home.
With a kitchen that is fully equipped with gas cooktop and electric oven, it is complimented with ample storage including a separate tea/coffee station. The large master bedroom is segregated from other bedrooms to provide an oasis, whilst getting an abundance of sunlight through its northerly aspect.
Accompanying the home is the expansive backyard with an outdoor cubbyhouse, fire pit, vegetable patches and chicken coop – sit back and relax in privacy on this large covered north-facing deck.
You will have easy access to excellent local facilities, short drive to Belconnen Town Centre and great choices of schools nearby. Whether you are a first home buyer, young family or an investor, this four-bedroom home is sure to impress!
• Spacious extended 4-bedroom ensuite home
• Segregated master bedroom and ensuite
• Generous room sizes with in-built robes to all bedrooms
• Open plan living/dining area with sliding door access to the covered deck
• Updates through the home and freshly painted
• Gas Cooktop and Electric Oven
• Miele Dishwasher
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Covered north-facing deck
• Single garage with carport
• Ample off-street parking
• Excellently located within proximity to great schools
• Short drive to Belconnen Town Centre
• Land size: 766.5m²
• Residence: 180.50m²
• Garage: 17m²
• Carport: 16m²
• Built: 1973
• EER: 3.0 Stars
• UV: $364,000 (2021)
• Land Tax: $3,890 p.a. (approx.)
• Land Rates: $2,748 p.a. (approx.)
Please call the Team if you have any questions.