Delightful, renovated home in a quiet pocket of Kambah
This contemporary, renovated home with raked ceilings and huge windows presents a wonderful opportunity for those looking to enter the market and secure a home that is ready for immediate enjoyment.
With an attractive street frontage within a quiet cul-de-sac, the home sits on a generous, low-maintenance 883m2 block with plenty of yard for kids and four legged friends and potential to do more with the space on offer for those with a green thumb. The north facing, open-plan living areas are the heart of the home and have a lovely outlook to the garden through the large windows, and the dining area flows out to the covered outdoor entertaining area to the side of the home, creating a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow.
The spacious, renovated kitchen provides ample bench and storage space, with stone benchtops, a gas stove and a dishwasher. The three bedrooms are each a good size and all have built-in wardrobes, with access to the renovated bathroom. Additional features include ducted gas heating, a reverse cycle split system, gas instantaneous hot water, a single carport, and a garden shed.
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Open-plan, north facing living areas
– Leafy outlook from all the windows
– Renovated kitchen
– Paved and covered outdoor entertaining area
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system
– 1.5kW solar system, new inverter
– Large, flat backyard with Colorbond fencing
– Established fruit trees
– Single carport plus plenty of off-street parking
– Garden shed
– In close proximity to arterial roads and public transport (Rapid Intercity Route)
– Close to Mt Taylor and Wanniassa Shops
– Rental appraisal of $620 to $650 per week
Land Size: 883m2
Living Size: 116m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,678 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $510,000 (approx.)