"The Gardens" a sought after location in Harcourt Hill
The Gardens comprises 4 interconnecting complex’s with 4/25 positioned in the “Sequoia” complex that has a mixture of 22 double and single level villas. No. 4 is a single level villa that will appeal to a wide range of buyers especially retirees or people wanting to down size.
The 2 separate spacious living areas take full advantage of the northerly orientation. The tinted windows provide relief from the sun without comprising the natural light to these areas. From the living areas you can enjoy slightly elevated views of the gum trees on the golf course and the surrounding hills. With 166m2 of internal living all rooms are generously proportioned.
The master bedroom which looks out over the courtyard area has built-in robes, ceiling fan, an ensuite that features a granite top vanity unit, a spa bath, full width glass brick window and floor to ceiling tiles. The other 2 bedrooms have built-in robes and feature ceiling fans and roller blind shutters.
The functional kitchen which is adjacent to the family and meals areas features granite bench tops, gas cook top and electric oven, good cupboard space and a dishwasher. From the family area you can step outside to the north facing private courtyard and garden area, an ideal place to sit and have your morning coffee.
The main bathroom also features a granite top vanity, glass brick windows, a full bath and floor to ceiling tiles. For year round comfort there is ducted gas heating throughout plus 2 ceiling fans in each of the living and family areas. There is also reverse cycle air conditioning in the family room which adequately services both living areas.
Other features include double garage with internal access, Rinnai gas hot water system, leaf guard to all gutters and established yet easy care gardens. Properties of this size, position and quality are always sought after, especially from those wanting to downsize but still maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
Harcourt Hill is a prestigious location in Gungahlin and “The Gardens” offers easy access to Gold Creek golf course, primary and secondary schools, a short walk to the local shops and transport while Casey market town precinct is only minutes away.
* Single level villa with northerly aspect
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
* 2 other bedrooms with built-in robes and roller shutter blinds
* 2 separate yet spacious living areas
* Functional kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and dishwasher
* Glass brick windows to ensuite and main bathroom
* Spa bath in ensuite
* Ducted gas heating plus an air conditioning unit
* Ceiling fans to all living areas plus all bedrooms
* Double garage with internal access and auto door
* Private north facing courtyard and established gardens
* Excellent location to all amenities
* Internal living 166m2 (approx.) Garage 39m2
* Body corporate $906/ quarter
* General rates $648/ quarter