ADMIRE THE RESERVE IN FOREST VIEW
With a stunning outlook over reserve and a private location at the end of a boutique, well maintained complex, this is a single level townhouse designed for low maintenance living without compromise to lifestyle. A flexible floor-plan, generous bedrooms, easy care gardens and those views await. Don’t miss the opportunity.
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master with en-suite
– Functional kitchen with impressive footprint and dishwasher
– Living areas with integration to decked outdoor entertaining
– Ducted gas heating
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning unit in living
– Roller shutters for added security
– Double automatic lock up garage with internal access
– Reserve location
– Easy care gardens
– Situated at the end of boutique complex
– Proximity to local shops, Southlands Shopping Centre, Westfield Woden and Canberra Hospital
GET TO KNOW ISAACS
Isaacs is a sought after suburb ideal for families and downsizers who appreciate location and quality-built homes.
The suburb’s many loop streets and cul-de-sacs make it quiet, private and extremely safe for its residents. Another added bonus for Isaacs is that the power runs underground, meaning power lines are not visible and there is plenty of room for great views!
Being next to the suburbs of O’Malley, Mawson and Farrer, it is bounded by Yamba Drive and Ngunnawal Drive and is superbly located close to the Woden Town Centre, Mawson shopping precinct and the ever growing Canberra Hospital. Locals enjoy the Canberra Nature parks of Isaacs Ridge and the Long Gully pine plantation great for walking, running and bike riding.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 171m²
Garage Size: 42m²
Land Size: 817m²
Land Rates: $619 per quarter
Body Corporate Rates: $777 per quarter
Land Tax: $870 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $600 to $650 per week