Free Standing Town Residence With Street Frontage
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is proud to present to market 4/11 Hansel Place Gordon.
This very charming free standing with street frontage three bedroom town residence is perfect for first home buyers, investors and downsizes as it boasts single level low maintenance living, it’s been tastefully updated to suit the modern buyer and contains NO stairs!
4/11 Hansel Place combines the most essential features for a perfect home including modern fixtures and fittings, located in Gordon stage one, within minutes walk to Gordon shops and Gordon schools and its sought after low maintenance lifestyle.
Conveniently tucked away at the end of Hansel Place and within a secure family friendly Cul De Sac; Hansel Place is within a short walking distance to enjoy a stroll around Point Hut Pond or to take the family to Gordon Park on the weekend making it an ideal location for quality family living.
The functional floorplan provides the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining, offering combined carpeted lounge and formal dining which flows seamlessly through to the open family room and updated kitchen. Just off the family room features the generous sized outdoor covered entertaining area along with the fully enclosed low maintenance backyard for you to enjoy all year round.
The segregated master bedroom offers a large double built in robe with access to the main bathroom, whilst the two additional bedrooms also both have built-ins robes for your convenience.
The home was built in the year 2000 and presents in impressive condition as seen in the photos but a viewing is highly encouraged. Many more luxury features include a spacious double garage with internal access plus remote door, ducted gas heating, gas cooking, dishwasher, spacious entertaining, Cul De Sac living and much more!
Key Features :
– Grand master bedroom with double built in robe
– Three spacious bedrooms in total – all with build-in robes
– Light filled combined lounge and formal dining
– Open plan kitchen, family and meals area
– Practical updated kitchen, fitted with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Updated main bathroom with access to the master
– Separate toilet for easy family living
– Sizeable laundry with external access
– Large double garage with remote door and internal access
– Generous sized covered entertaining area – great for family entertaining
– Spacious low maintenance backyard, great for families with pets and children
– Ducted gas heating throughout for your luxury
– Situated at the end of a tightly held family friendly Cul De Sac
– Ideally located in Gordon stage one; within walking distance to Gordon shops and Gordon Primary School.
– A very short commute to Lanyon Shops, Lanyon schools and South.Point Shopping Centre
Attention First home buyers!
This is your chance to take advantage of the new first home buyer scheme as described below by the mortgage and finance association of Australia:
The ACT Government is removing stamp duty for eligible first home buyers in the ACT.
From 1 July 2019, Canberrans will not pay any stamp duty on their ‘first’ home if:
• The total gross income of all home buyers and their domestic partners (if any) for the previous financial year is below $160,000.
• No buyer of the home has owned any other property in the last two years.
• At least one owner lives in the home continuously for at least one year, starting within 12 months of settlement or completion of construction.
Under the new scheme, the same support is available for both newly built and existing homes, and there is no cap on the property value.
The new scheme will replace the current First Home Owner (FHO) Grant program from 1 July 2019.