Contemporary Urban Apartment
Elevated above its vibrant urban surrounds on the fringe of Manuka, Griffith and Kingston precincts, this two-bedroom apartment impresses with its stylish interiors and covered alfresco balcony.
On Level 2 of ‘The Archer’, a well-maintained security building designed by award winning Stewart Architecture.
Sleek finishes include a kitchen with pantry, Stone benchtops and AEG stainless steel appliances, double glazing and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning make this an appealing home or investment.
Step out the door to public transport, Fyshwick Markets and Manuka, Kingston and Griffith Precincts offering cafes, restaurants, shops and supermarkets all within walking distance.
• Currently tenanted at $600 Per week
• The Archer Complex designed by award winning Stewart Architecture
• Level 2
• Open plan living room and main bedroom both with sliding doors opening to covered balcony
• Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry and AEG stainless steel appliances
• Main bedroom with a large built-in-robe and double sliding door access to balcony
• Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Bedroom two with built-in-robe
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Double glazed windows
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• LED lights
• Separate laundry with dryer
• Projector and speakers built in to stay
• Single car space and storage
Land Rates: $426 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $2,048 approx (including sinking fund) bi-annually
Land Tax: $516 P/Q approx
* Photos from 2020