The home that Ross and Toni built.
Originally built by the owners, with all the little extras you would expect when your husband is a builder, this property has been meticulously maintained and loved for 25 years but is now ready for a new family to call it home.
The practical floorplan offers large open living spaces filled with natural light. All 4 bedrooms have built-ins and the open plan kitchen / family room, opens out to a fantastic deck at the rear looking into a picturesque, established backyard. The property provides loads of off-street parking with a double garage plus an extra carport to the side with access into the yard.
Goldner Circuit is an excellent location, a quiet loop street in Melba with easy access to major arterial roads and just minutes’ drive to Belconnen Town Centre. Melba Copland School, local shops, service station and child care centre are also just a few streets away.
– Spacious 4 bedroom, ensuite home in lovely established street
– Open plan kitchen, family, meals area
– Entertainer’s kitchen with 6 burner gas cooktop, 1.5 oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Large timber deck at rear
– Fully established gardens with private, enclosed backyard
– Double garage with built in benches plus carport and side yard access
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Gas wall furnaces
– Ventis air ventilation system
Land Size: 748m² (approx.)
Land Value: $325,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,097pa (approx.)