A home with instant appeal, lots of living and entertaining space, close to shops, schools and tram!
Remarkably spacious, and boasting two distinct living areas are standout features in this inviting, updated Canberra red brick home.
Situated on a block of approximately 664 m2 in a brilliant location, the residence is just a short walk to coffee at the Knox cafe, IGA and Pharmacy, at Watson shops, Majura and Rosary primary schools, Farmers’ Markets, Mt. Majura nature trails and a light rail stop!
A neat Grevillea hedge encloses shaded gardens, adding to the superb street appeal.
The front terrace offers a private spot to relax. From here, enter the home to discover the neutral white décor, contemporary charcoal carpet and modern white venetians, which create a striking first impression in this freshly presented home.
There is a great sense of space upon entering the residence. The welcoming entrance / study flows into the generously proportioned formal lounge and dining room which is bathed in natural light. Attractive wall sconces at either end of the room add to the stylish presentation. A reverse cycle air conditioner ensures year-round comfort.
Casual living is equally generous, within the large kitchen, which can easily allow a meals area, to utilize it as true ”eat-in’ kitchen, and family space.
The attractive kitchen has been thoughtfully renovated to provide plenty of bench space and modern appliances, including a glass cooktop, wall oven and DeLonghi dishwasher.
Adjacent, the separate laundry opens to the fantastic rear entertaining terrace, which can comfortably accommodate larger gatherings, overlooking the private rear garden.
The master bedroom also feels spacious and offers an entire wall of built-in robes. Two windows in both the master and second bedroom fill the rooms with light. Quality carpet extends from the entry through formal living, hallway and bedrooms. The bathroom includes a bath and leads to the separate w/c.
If preferred, the front room of the home could be used flexibly as guest space, as there is also an entry directly into the formal living area.
Shrubs and trees, including a mini orchard with a fig, plum and grape vine, border the sunny rear garden which is safely enclosed.
There is a brick façade to the garage, which has a roller door and storage area at the rear.
A home with instant appeal, close to the best of Inner North amenities and Mt. Majura nature trails!
– Spacious, updated and inviting Canberra red brick home on block of approx. 664 m2
– Superb location in an attractive street, only a short walk to coffee at Watson shops, Majura primary, Epic Farmers’ Markets, a tram stop and nature trails on Mt. Majura
– Excellent street appeal, complemented by easy care gardens bordered by Grevilleas
– Front terrace offers one of two private outdoor entertaining areas
– Fresh presentation with neutral white décor, modern white venetians and charcoal carpet
– Welcoming entrance cum casual living area, study or potential guest space
– Huge, open plan formal lounge and dining room
– As this space is extra large, it may offer the possibility for creating an additional bedroom
– Generously sized, updated ‘eat-in’ kitchen with family area, features a vast amount of bench space and a glass cooktop, wall oven and DeLonghi dishwasher
– Separate laundry opens onto an expansive rear entertaining terrace, with a private garden outlook
– Spacious master bedroom offers a wall of built-in robes
– Both bedrooms enjoy lots of natural light, each with two windows
– Quality carpet laid from study, through formal living area, hallway and bedrooms
– Bathroom includes a bath and a separate w/c with practical two-way access
– The residence is very well presented throughout and offers flexibility of options, only limited by your imagination
– NBN connection
– Reverse cycle air conditioner ensures year round comfort
– Mature gardens screen the sunny and safely enclosed rear garden featuring a fig tree
– Brick façade to garage, with roller door and storage at rear
– Walking distance to favourite Inner North amenities
– Steps to bus stop
– In-area for many well regarded schools and close to Australian Catholic University
– Light rail offers easy access to Dickson hub, City centre or Gungahlin Marketplace
Rates: $3,845.00 (approximately)