Live in luxury
Take time to inspect this well-loved, recently renovated home. Set on a quiet street, this single level home is sure to impress with a striking street frontage inviting you inside. At the front, the segregated master suite offers a stylishly renovated ensuite and convenient walk in robe. Further on, you will find formal and informal living spaces and the other bedrooms set to the rear, serviced by their own renovated bathroom and separate toilet. The functional kitchen offers gas cooking and a dishwasher and serves the spacious family room.
The family room opens out to the covered entertaining space, which transitions you effortlessly to the rest of the garden. Complete, thoughtful landscaping has delivered something for everyone with the covered entertaining space extended by a large paved area plus synthetic turf for the kids to play. Not to mention the substantial parking space provided behind the double gates. The new owner is certain to reap the benefits of a low maintenance home, with potential to focus on lifestyle.
This home could suit a young family, first home owners, or downsizers alike. Be sure to inspect this week.
Guide for buyers, From $780,000
– Single level home
– Two generous living areas
– Renovated bathroom, ensuite and laundry
– Heated towel rail in the ensuite
– Kitchen features gas cook top and dishwasher
– All bedrooms with BIRs
– Master with WIR and ensuite
– New carpet throughout
– Ducted gas heating
– RC AC in the living and master suite
– Covered outdoor entertaining with space to expand
– Complete landscaping with entertainment spaces and synthetic turf
– Double garage (approx. 39m2) with internal access
– Extended covered parking for 2 more cars
– Double gate access to the yard with space to park a van, trailer or boat.
– Continuous gas hot water
– Reserve and playground nearby
– Walk to bus routes on Lance Hill Ave
– Walking distance to local shop and coffee
– Approx. 122m2 living
– Completed 2000
– EER 3.5