Grand in size, design & location!
Situated in one of the most elevated locations in the street, this well presented, substantial double storey residence offers space for everyone, in four living areas and five generous bedrooms with built-in robes.
A curved picture window to the formal lounge adds interest to the impressive façade. Double doors open to reveal the wide entry hall lined with marble tiles, and a perspective of the proportions of the home, flowing past formal and casual living through double doors, to the rumpus at the far end.
Striking, hardwood timber flooring is a highlight in the elegant formal lounge/dining, high ceilings featuring throughout this level. Pelmets and custom drapes furnish most windows. Brand new carpet has just been laid through formal living, study, the rumpus and over the upper level.
In the spacious casual living area, a picture window in the chef’s kitchen frames the stunning outlook over treetops to reserve. The contemporary kitchen showcases granite benchtops and a Smeg gas cooktop, rangehood, oven, a dishwasher and corner pantry. The family room continues into a rumpus with fabulous views to reserves.
From the rumpus there is a seamless transition to the extensive, paved entertaining area, sheltered by a pergola, from where some of the best views in the suburb can be enjoyed!
An expansive upper level living area offers even more room for the family. Double doors open onto an elevated balcony taking in views over the treetops to Black Mountain, UC and Belconnen town centre.
Ducted gas heating with add-on cooling ensures comfort on each level and a 3.04 kW solar panel array is installed.
The generous master suite offers a walk-in robe, an ensuite and a restful outlook to Harcourt Hill. Four other spacious bedrooms all have built-in robes, while the main bathroom features a luxurious spa bath, a shower and separate w/c.
Downstairs the large laundry leads to a powder room, garden and has internal access to the double garage with an auto, panel lift door.
The established gardens are easy care and safely enclosed, there is a veggie patch and garden shed.
A superb location for the family, it is within walking distance of shops and schools and just a short walk to George Harcourt Inn, Cockington Green, the National Dinosaur Museum, the hilltop reserve and only metres to the golf course.
This inviting home awaits its new family!
– Impressive double storey home in an elevated street offering treetop views over the suburb
– Huge area of living space, in formal and casual living areas, a rumpus and an upper level living area
– Well presented, with striking, hardwood solid timber floating floor in elegant lounge/dining area
– High ceilings throughout the entry level of the home
– Marble tiles extend from the wide entry hall through to the casual living area and over the stairway
– Brand new carpet through formal living, the study, rumpus and over the upper level of the home
– Contemporary kitchen showcases granite benchtops and Smeg gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and a dishwasher
– Fabulous views from kitchen and rumpus over treetops to reserve
– Expansive, covered, paved entertaining area enjoys stunning views over the suburb to Black Mountain tower and reserves, and overlooks mature, safely enclosed rear garden
– Natural gas outlet for barbeque in entertaining area
– Spacious, upper level living area has balcony with superb views
– Ducted gas heating with add-on cooling ensures comfort on each level
– 3.04 kW solar system
– Motorised shutters to the front and rear of the home on both levels
– Pelmets and custom drapes to most windows
– Generous master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, roomy ensuite and restful outlook
– Four other large bedrooms all have built-in robes
– Luxurious main bathroom features a huge spa bath, a shower and separate w/c
– Instantaneous hot water
– Oversized laundry has a powder room and internal access to large double garage with auto door
– Intercom doorbell and a security system
– Intercom system to all rooms
– Ducted vacuum system
– Garden shed
– Short distance to Nicholls and Casey shops, primary and high schools and metres to golf course
– Short walk to hilltop reserves
– Upper Floor: 129.12m2
– Lower Floor: 171.18m2
– Garage: 38.42m2
– Patio/Balcony: 10.99m2
– Pergola: 30.41m2
– Block: 815m2
– Built: 2004