Light and charming
Nestled in a peaceful neighbourhood, this charming three bedroom townhouse presents a unique opportunity for those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle. With its thoughtfully designed floor plan, it maximises space and functionality, ensuring every corner serves a purpose.
With updated floors throughout the ground floor, you will be greeted with the natural sunlight that pours into the north facing main living room and master bedroom. This master bedroom has a built in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite.
The heart of the home is the kitchen which has been updated and equipped with electric appliances that benefit from the 6.64kW solar panels installed. With storage and breakfast bar available, it is the perfect space for everyone to gather around for meals and quality time. This space flows seamlessly to the easy care backyard with space for a barbeque to share with friends and family.
Making your way upstairs, you will find the two other bedrooms with built in robes. These bedrooms are serviced by the newly renovated main bathroom. With stunning floor-to-ceiling tiles, modern quality finishes and a shared wet area, you will enjoy your new bathroom.
With solar panels, NBN to the property, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans, this home suits all your home needs. The convenient location of this townhouse means you are within 10 minutes drive or walk to your local shops and IGA supermarket and Gungahlin Marketplace and Light rail stop. Don’t miss this opportunity and contact the team to register your interest!
• 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car spaces
• Double storey designed townhouse in Derwent Park complex
• Ground floor master bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
• Updated flooring and carpet throughout the home
• Updated kitchen equipped with electric appliances
• Newly renovated main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Two bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Separate water closet
• Detached single enclosed garage with remote controlled door
• Extra car space adjacent to garage
• Three split system air conditioning units
• 6.64kw solar panels
• NBN to the home
• Easy care front and back courtyards
• Within 8 minute walk to your nearest IGA
• Within 8 minute drive to Gungahlin Marketplace
• Within 8 minute drive to Gungahlin light rail stop
• Within 20 minute drive to Canberra Centre
• Lower Residence: 68.19m²
• Upper Residence: 36.10m²
• Porch: 1.71m²
• Garage: 21.16m²
• EER: 5.5 Stars
• Land Rates: $2,366.74 p.a. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $3,350 p.a. (approx.)
• Body Corp: $435.85 p.q. (approx.)