Affordable Lyneham Lifestyle
Situated on the top floor of the solidly built ‘Corin Court’ complex, just a stroll away from the iconic cafes, parks and community gardens that make Lyneham a byword for today’s lifestyle, this two bedroom, one bathroom apartment could be your ideal first home or investment opportunity. Investors will appreciate the potential approx. 5%+ gross yield.
Buying your first home has always been a big step. Jumping into the Inner North market for your first home has seemed nearly impossible. Today, thanks to low interest rates and government assistance, the dream could become your reality.
Ready for your personal touches, this light-filled apartment offers delightful views over the trees lining Sullivan’s Creek from every window. An open plan, sunny lounge room adjoins the neat functional kitchen and meals area. Ripe for renovation, you can create your dream kitchen or plan a multi-purpose space here to suit your needs – just dream it and begin it.
The bedrooms are segregated from the living area allowing for peaceful privacy. Bedroom 1 has a built-in wardrobe and a balcony that’s the perfect spot for enjoying your morning cuppa, watching the wildlife. The second bedroom is also generously-sized and could easily be turned into a home office, complete with a restful leafy outlook. The bathroom, with shower, incorporates a laundry area.
The location is superb for investors and residents alike. Just a stroll away from bus routes and a Light Rail stop, Lyneham shops, Tilley’s and The Front cafés and gallery, Lyneham Commons, Lyneham Oval and Primary School. Lyneham Wetlands and High School are also close by. The City, ANU and University of Canberra are all just a short drive away and there’s easy access to main transport routes and cycleways.
Here’s your chance to join the growing number of savvy buyers appreciating the benefits of an affordable, established apartment in a delightful highly sought-after location. Create your own Lyneham lifestyle – you can’t afford to miss it.
– Second floor apartment in established complex
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car parking space
– All rooms with leafy easterly outlook
– Living room opening to kitchen
– Kitchen with electric stove, built-in cupboards/storage
– Bedroom 1 with built-in robe, balcony and ceiling fan
– Bedroom 2 with room for double bed
– Bathroom/laundry with shower, basin, toilet
– Laundry tub, washing machine tapware
– Stroll to Lyneham shops, cafes & schools
– Lyneham Commons, Wetlands, parks and ovals close by
– Easy access to a variety of public transport, cycle ways
– Close to Dickson, Braddon and Canberra City centres
Living Size: 52m²
Strata Fees (Admin & Sinking Funds): $2444 pa
Rates: $1262 pa
Land tax (if leased): $1460 pa
Please note: All amounts & measurements are approximate and buyers should make their own enquiries.