OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION ACCEPTED
Property Price Guide $520,000
Beautifully presented single level living.
Situated moments from shops, local school & parks, this well-sized & impeccably kept home boasts single level living quarters at the front & raised living quarters at the rear of the property. This home is perfect for tranquil nights with friends entertaining in the courtyard, or a quiet night with the family away from any outside distractions. This residence is a sanctuary for professional couples, downsizers & young families alike.
On entry you can’t help but notice the light airy feeling with the high ceilings, then you’re drawn up in to the spacious living area where you see the fabulous kitchen! Filled with natural light and space this kitchen is a dream. Ample cupboard and bench space, room for seating under the bench and easy access on to the decked courtyard, make this space perfect for your entertaining needs.
Three good sized bedrooms featuring high ceilings and built in wardrobes, and a well-appointed family bathroom with separate toilet give this home the room you need for family living.
If you’re looking for convenience, the location is absolutely perfect; Bonner Shopping Centre, local Primary School and public transport are less than 200m from your door! There are also the playing fields and local playgrounds at your fingertips.
You can literally watch the kids walk to school, and stroll to the local shops for your morning coffee and breakfast.
Land Value: $190,000 (2019)
Land Tax: $2,332
Internal Living: 118m2
Block Size: 244m2
Rental Appraisal: $540 per week
Build Completion: 2011
– Separate title with NO Body Corporate restrictions
– Master Walk-in robe
– Additional bedrooms, all with built in robes
– 116sqm gross floor living area (excluding garage and outdoor areas)
– Single storey design
– Modern kitchen with ample storage
– Double automatic garage with internal access
– Open plan living & meals
– Large bathroom & separate toilet
– Private enclosed entertainers’ courtyard
– Tranquil water feature
– Reverse cycle Heating and Cooling
– Walking distance to shops
– Easy access to Horse Park Drive
– Gungahlin Town Centre just a short drive away
– Vacant possession – ready to occupy