Excellent Value, Low Maintenance Living
Access to the entry is on Barbara Jefferis Street, Franklin.
Currently tenanted at $380 per week, this one bedroom plus large study is an excellent addition to your investment portfolio. The apartment is located on the top floor, in a quiet street (not on the Flemington Road side of the building) with an open parkland adjacent to the complex.
Featuring open planned living, a large bright balcony, two bedrooms, kitchen and breakfast bar, modern bathroom with parking downstairs. Located within seconds to the light rail stop, walking distance to Gungahlin Town Centre and a short drive to the city.
For more information, contact Adrian Giampietro today on 0449 559 225.
– Great condition, turn-key investment
– Modern inclusions
– Open-planned living, great kitchen
– Secure carpark downstairs plus storage cage
– Opposite parkland, quiet street
– Excellent location close to amenities and main roads
– Body Corporate: $806.04 per quarter
– Rates: $364.08 per quarter
– Land Tax: $405.51 per quarter
– Total Living: 61m2 plus 8m2 balcony
– Construction: 2010/2011
– Currently Tenanted at $380 per week until May 2020