A home and lifestyle to fall in love with
This fabulous property sits on a spacious, private block in a quiet location in sought-after Chifley, yet it’s walking distance from the vibrant lifestyle, retail and commercial amenities of the Woden Town Centre. The home will particularly appeal to a young family who will be won over by the generous outdoor space on offer for pottering, playing and entertaining. The neat gardens are established and low-maintenance, the mature deciduous trees are perfect for sunny winters and shady summers, while the vegetable garden beds, sand pit and chicken coop create an idyllic setting for everyone to enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle.
The interior of the very well presented, updated home delights with its comfortable ambiance and charming features. The living zone enjoys abundant natural light, it comprises the living room with large dual-aspect windows and cosy wood heater, which flows to the gorgeous white eat-in kitchen – it has been renovated with stone bench tops, electric cooking appliances, integrated dishwasher, pantry, and full-height tiling.
Large dual doors open wide for an easy flow to a great covered timber deck which is surrounded by the rear yard. There are three bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes, which share the updated bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet. The updated laundry has useful bench space and direct access to the rear yard. Additional features of this character home are beautiful stained glass windows, warm timber flooring throughout, reverse-cycle heating/cooling, a large single garage with roller doors on two sides, plus additional off-street parking. The popular Chifley shops and oval are a stroll away, access to the Tuggeranong Parkway a couple of minutes away, and in very close proximity open spaces and nature trails.
– Great location, super close to Woden Town Centre, Chifley Shops and nature trails
– Spacious block, established gardens, good privacy
– Updated, very well presented character home
– Abundant natural light in living areas
– Beautifully renovated eat-in kitchen
– Covered timber entertaining deck
– Large and secure yard space, perfect for children and pets
– Large single garage plus off-street parking
– Ducted gas heating, reverse-cycle split system plus a wood heater
– Rental appraisal of $620 to $650 per week
Land Size: 881m2
Living Size: 108m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,323 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $768,000 (approx.)