Beautiful, Single-level family home
Centrally located in the heart of Canberra in a very sought after locale within walking distance to Deakin Shops, this stunning single level family home is nestled in a private oasis of lush and beautiful gardens, providing a tranquil and serene atmosphere.
The spacious and open floor plan features ample natural light and a seamless flow from room to room, making this the perfect space for entertaining and family gatherings. Northerly sun saturates living areas as well as one of the four very spacious bedrooms, which could also serve as a study or children’s rumpus.
The recently renovated kitchen is modern and fully equipped with high-end appliances, providing the perfect space for culinary creations. The residence boasts beautiful cabinetry of bookshelves and well designed storage. Tiled floors with in-floor heating and the gas log fireplace provide warmth to the interior, ensuring that the home feels cosy and inviting all year round.
The property also features private outdoor living with a spacious north facing deck area, perfect for enjoying the stunning gardens and outdoor scenery. A heated outdoor spa provides the ideal place to relax and unwind. The property boasts immaculately landscaped gardens with an array of citrus, maples and greenery, creating a paradise-like atmosphere. A gated private courtyard adds to the seclusion.
Perfect for families seeking easy care living or downsizers alike.
• Single level, easy care home
• Immaculate condition
• Architecturally designed
• Northerly aspect to the side (main living areas)
• Private and securely gated from the front with video intercom
• Segregated master suite with excellent robing and ensuite with double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and shower and separate spa bath
• Formal entrance way, leading to formal lounge and dining room with fireplace and bookshelves
• Bay window seat overlooking private terrace with fully tiled and gas heated spa and water feature – securely fenced
• Open-plan meals and family room with extensive built-in-cabinetry
• The beautiful kitchen is modern and fully equipped with custom feature cabinetry and storage, large island stone bench with power points and stainless steel appliances
• North facing entertainment deck, privately nestled within the gardens with water feature and fishpond
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
• Wash basin and toilet are separate providing a powder room area for guests
• Exceptional laundry room with custom cabinetry, hanging space and fold out ironing board
• Beautifully manicured gardens surround the entire property
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• In-floor heating throughout
• Double garage with automatic door, internal access, work bench and loft storage space
• Gas hot water
• Back to base security
• 10 KW solar panels connected to the grid
• Walk to Deakin Shops, Red Hill Lookout and La Trobe Park
• Short walk, ride or drive to Yarralumla and Lake Burley Griffin
• Walk to Girls Grammar School
• Short drive into the Parliamentary Triangle
Living area size: 270m2 approx
Land Size: 725m2 approx
UCV: $1,250,000 approx
Land Rates: $5,790 approx