Move in Now!
Immediate occupancy is available, after exchange. Please discuss the steps forward, with the Agent.
The family home you’re looking for!
This three bedroom, ensuite family home might just be perfect for you!
Located on a quiet street in sought-after Kaleen, the home is on a large block with plenty of room for a backyard studio or granny flat.
The separate living areas provide a range of opportunities from play to formal dining, and the bedrooms offer a quiet retreat from the living spaces.
Comfort and convenience is assured, with new ducted reverse cycle heating/ cooling and dishwasher.
There is plenty of off-street parking, with a circular drive and a tandem carport with a lockable workshop/ storeroom. Combined with the garden shed, this property offers plenty of storage.
The location really can’t be beaten. This home is only metres to a reserve and playground and a short stroll to Kaleen shops and schools. It is within easy reach of the University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, the Institute of Sport and Belconnen town centre, and cycle paths offer a pleasant trip around Lake Ginninderra or into Civic.
• Privately built home featuring formal and casual living areas, generous bedrooms and an ensuite
• Situated on a block of approximately 820m2 in a quiet loop street, only a short walk to shops and schools
• Clinker bricks, full length timber windows and a circular driveway add to the street appeal
• New fully zoned Daikin central reverse cycle heating/ cooling for year-round comfort
• Open plan formal living has plenty of natural light
• North facing kitchen and meals area
• Updated kitchen offers a large pantry, gas cooktop and new Bosch dishwasher
• Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and updated ensuite
• Renovated main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w.c.
• Separate laundry
• Tandem carport with lock up shed or workshop
• Guttering and fascia have been replaced
• Off street parking for a number of additional vehicles
• Large, private garden sheltered by mature trees
• Garden shed
• Close to bus stop and playground
• Super convenient location, a short walk to shops with Coles, café, chemist, club and gym
• Proximity to schools, including Kaleen, St. Michael’s and Giralang primaries and Kaleen High School
• Childcare options close by
• The University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, AIS, Belconnen mall and government offices are all a short drive away.
Rates: approximately $3,342.00
UV: $ 664,000