Discrete and tranquil architecturally designed property
This stunning family home boasts a warm and inviting character that will make you feel right at home the moment you step inside. The immaculate presentation is a testament to the care and attention to detail that has gone into creating this beautiful property.
The living areas are the heart of the home, providing inviting spaces for relaxing and entertaining with family and friends. There is a well-appointed kitchen with modern appliances, plenty of storage space and a breakfast bar for casual dining.
The home also offers four bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, beautifully renovated ensuite and main bathroom, and double car accommodation
Outdoors, there is multiple terraces for alfresco dining and a lush, private and well-planted backyard.
The home is situated in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood within close proximity to local schools, parks, shops and transport.
Overall, this home is a perfect combination of classic charm and modern amenities, providing ideal family living in a prime location.
• Discrete street setting
• Established and private gardens
• Warm and inviting
• Raked ceilings
• Every room has a gorgeous garden outlook via the cedar windows
• Formal lounge with wood fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Kitchen with expansive soft close cabinetry, large breakfast bar, Smeg stainless appliances and integrated dishwasher
• Sunken family room with amazing garden surrounds
• Laundry with excellent cabinets
• Double garage + storage room with automatic door and access through the laundry
• Alfresco areas off all living rooms
• Amazingly planted and private back garden
• Master bedroom with built-in-robes and en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Main bathroom with bath, shower and floor to ceiling tiles
• Separate toilet with vanity
• Bedroom 4/rumpus segregated in loft
• Mixed use of timber floors, tiles and carpet
• Ducted gas heating
• Two reverse cycle units
• Ceiling fans with winter mode
Block size: 842m2 approx
Land rates: $4,660