A private paradise with ultra-convenient location!
Restful views over treetops of the leafy reserve opposite can be enjoyed from this generously proportioned seperate title home, situated in a peaceful, tightly held street, just a short walk from the tram and all the attractions of Gungahlin Marketplace!
New timber fence panels, refreshed façade and attractive, low maintenance landscaping add to the excellent street appeal and mature ornamental pear trees provide summer shade.
The front door opens to reveal the huge open plan living area, where high ceilings with new LED downlighting enhance the sense of space. Fresh white décor throughout adds to the welcoming feel and new blinds have been installed on both levels. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning maintains comfort and full length windows give the sense of continuity with the reserve and rear garden.
The contemporary kitchen showcases a long, stone island benchtop with breakfast bar and stainless steel Omega oven and gas cooktop, rangehood, a pantry and space for a dishwasher. All handles to cupboards and internal doors throughout the home have been replaced.
The adjacent laundry leads through to a powder room.
From casual living a sliding door opens onto a generous area of entertaining space, with covered and open areas, overlooking the landscaped rear courtyard gardens, a private oasis.
Brand new, quality carpet has been laid over the stairway and upper level. The generous, light and airy master bedroom has a sliding door onto a large, private balcony which takes full advantage of the lovely views. There is a wall of built-in robes and a large contemporary ensuite. The main bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c. Spacious second and third bedrooms on this level offer built-in robes, while a fourth bedroom or study is situated on the entry level.
The generous rear courtyard garden has brand new Colorbond fencing and leads to the double garage which has storage on one side and a double panel lift door.
The cars can be left at home much of the time, as it is just a short walk to Coles and Woolworths in the Marketplace, coffee shops, restaurants, gym, Bunnings, professional suites and much more!
With the light rail terminal also on the doorstep, it would be hard to imagine a more convenient yet peaceful location, making this a rare opportunity to secure one of these substantial, spacious properties. With almost nothing left to do but move in and unpack, this freshly presented home is ready for living and entertaining!
– Separate title – NO body corporate.
– Updated and generously proportioned home in peaceful, tree lined street near Marketplace
– Sought after location overlooking reserve opposite
– Excellent street appeal, with new timber fence panels, refreshed exterior and sharp landscaping
– Freshly painted concrete paths and garage floor
– Generous, open plan living areas feature high ceilings and new LED downlighting
– Fresh white décor and new blinds throughout
– Brand new, quality carpet over upper level and stairway
– Contemporary kitchen features long, stone island bench with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, rangehood, a pantry and dishwasher space
– All internal door handles and cupboard handles replaced
– Sliding door from living areas onto extensive entertaining space with covered and open sections
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– NBN to the premises
– Spacious, light and airy master has door to private balcony, wall of built-in robes and large ensuite
– Main bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c
– Second and third bedrooms offer built-in robes and a fourth bedroom/study is on lower level
– Instantaneous hot water
– Rain water tank
– Brand new Colorbond fences to rear courtyard garden
– Double garage has auto panel lift door and storage along one side
– Kerbside parking along the quiet street
– Short walk to Coles and Woolworths, coffee, restaurants and all facilities of Gungahlin town centre
– Metres to light rail terminal for smooth trip into the City centre, Dickson or Farmers’ Markets